Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis: 11/19: ANGEL RIDES THE WHIRLWIND W/ JEFF HOWELL

I noticed that, Casio! You're driving the train...you're the captain of our ship....I dub you Mr. Leader of Ground Zero thread!

Bad day or just looooong day? Either way..sorry ya had a bad one, kiddo.

long and bad... i went to the soup kitchen today and the police locked us in and would not let people go without a warrant search.

They were looking for people who had warrants for their arrest.. I did not let them.. turned in to me going to to a loud "alex jones style" rant about my 4th amendment rights just to have some nanny stater who know my name just yell my name out and call me a dumbass... "His name is **** and he is a dumbass" she yelled.

long and bad... i went to the soup kitchen today and the police locked us in and would not let people go without a warrant search.

They were looking for people who had warrants for their arrest.. I did not let them.. turned in to me going to to a loud "alex jones style" rant about my 4th amendment rights just to have some nanny stater who know my name just yell my name out and call me a dumbass... "His name is **** and he is a dumbass" she yelled.
First of all, no one has the right to call you that. Period. People who name call show themselves for who they are. As for the warrant search, that's just wrong, wrong, wrong, on soooo many levels. Piece of unasked for advise for you, Casio....next time firmly, calmly and quietly repeat your rights and refusal and continue until they back off. They look for a reason to lock people up...including those who get loud. (Hey, I was a protester of the '60's, and I was quite good at it if I might add!)

Reactions: Naked Apple

That's messed up. At least you're home now.