Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis 11/14: JAMMING THE BOX

Yeah...gonna go to bed and listen for a bit. Just for the record, the "rumors" he alluded to t beginning of show were about a possible 9/11 type attack in LA tomorrow. Let me just say again, those are rumors posted by anonymous. OK, going to go crawl off and hit the cough meds. See ya tomorrow.

Yeah...gonna go to bed and listen for a bit. Just for the record, the "rumors" he alluded to t beginning of show were about a possible 9/11 type attack in LA tomorrow. Let me just say again, those are rumors posted by anonymous. OK, going to go crawl off and hit the cough meds. See ya tomorrow.

what? what? what?

can someone please repost the stuff from facebook for people without a face?
I got back up and crawled back to the computer to post this for you, Casio, but you'd already found it. lol Sorry, from now on I'll post this stuff for you. Forgot you were "faceless". Night

I got back up and crawled back to the computer to post this for you, Casio, but you'd already found it. lol Sorry, from now on I'll post this stuff for you. Forgot you were "faceless". Night

someone from another forum sent it to me... sorry

My head hurts and at some point tomorrow someone is going to pick me up for the long drive to where my grandmas funeral is so i am going to duck out now...

Night.

My head hurts and at some point tomorrow someone is going to pick me up for the long drive to where my grandmas funeral is so i am going to duck out now...

Night.
That's a shame. I lost all my grand parents years ago. Make it through the day as best you can brother.

Night.
Cas, I am so sorry for your loss. Hang in there, hon. Soooo hard to lose family. May your memories of her be happy ones.

Reactions: Seahunter

Night.
Sorry again Casio. May you find strength and comfort with your family today.