Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis - 11/12: CYBERWAR I

I dunno, I for one am going to hop around on one leg, chanting. :D
But seriously if this show is of an interest to us we just show up and listen/discuss the program.
OK, DM. Just posted on SiriusXM Facebook page and asked for Clyde back on Sirius. So hey, everyone, XM users or not, it increases the fan base if he gets back on. Stop by and request Ground Zero to come back to SiriusXM.

No Xm for me till they release Art from his NC and release Dark Matter to Art and his fans. I like the fact that Clyde is free of any contracts with Xm. If it's Clyde's choice to let them air his show and compensate him that's fine with me. I am loyal to Clyde and KXL.

Reactions: Naked Apple
No problem, guys. But some of us were listening to XM waaaaaay before Art came on and Clyde was dropped when they dropped Coast. Just trying to expand the GZ ground base. I hope they release Art, too.

Reactions: Dr Who
tonight the shills will be hot because he said the power may go off today and it did not so they will be all over him
"May" being the key word and yes...there will be some out there that say he said it "would."

Reactions: Naked Apple
No problem, guys. But some of us were listening to XM waaaaaay before Art came on and Clyde was dropped when they dropped Coast. Just trying to expand the GZ ground base. I hope they release Art, too.
I was just voicing my thoughts on the subject no disrespect intended Debi. I just get tired of corporate BS. You have every rite to listen to the venue of your choice. Respect from the Dr