Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis - 11/11: CAMP FOR USELESS EATERS

Get well soon!
It'll begin snowing here (flurries) in the next couple of days.
Thanks! Granddaughter believes in sharing everything...including germs. Snowing here now in Indianapolis area. Bisly appears to not like the darker side of Clyde, and that's OK. I've listened for over a year and found him quite brilliant on all subjects and he always finds the "thread" that runs throughout life that is paranormal.

Reactions: Naked Apple
wow.. could you picture going to war becoming a P.O.W... coming home, becoming homeless then being put into a camp in your own country?

wow.. could you picture going to war becoming a P.O.W... coming home, becoming homeless then being put into a camp in your own country?
Anytime you round people up and "put" them where you want them, it's just the beginning. And if we ignore it because it makes us uncomfortable to hear about, we become part of the problem.

Well... I am a member of mutable groups of people that they would round up..
1. i have a mental illness
2. i have a criminal history
3. i get money from the state

so if it starts with homeless and vets who know what next....

Reactions: Debi
So.. if you're walking down the street in bummy sweat pants and and a hoodie and are having a bad hair day could you get mistaken for a homeless person?

Would you then need to prove you had a home?

Reactions: bellcurve
Well... I am a member of mutable groups of people that they would round up..
1. i have a mental illness
2. i have a criminal history
3. i get money from the state

so if it starts with homeless and vets who know what next....
Well, Casio, I'm over 60 and disabled so I'll probably see you there....if they don't cut off my meds first because some panel decides I'm not worth keeping around anymore.

Reactions: bellcurve
Well, Casio, I'm over 60 and disabled so I'll probably see you there....if they don't cut off my meds first because some panel decides I'm not worth keeping around anymore.

you will not see me there... because i would go down fighting...