Ground Zero: Back on Beyond Dark Matter

We could still send some positive energy. What's the best way to do that, Debi?

There's always prayer for those who prefer to go the Christian norm. There's also visualizing Clyde (look at pic up top here), surrounding him in healing white light (visualize a bubble of light around him while repeating "Heal" or "Be well") and then seeing the bubble burst into light rays going into him. This is an old way of doing an "active" prayer/spell of "sending."

There's always prayer for those who prefer to go the Christian norm. There's also visualizing Clyde (look at pic up top here), surrounding him in healing white light (visualize a bubble of light around him while repeating "Heal" or "Be well") and then seeing the bubble burst into light rays going into him. This is an old way of doing an "active" prayer/spell of "sending."
LOL! Is it like when they say, "Sana. Sana." on Witches of East End?!

Have not watched said show! I tend to get all cranky when I see witchy shows playing with the majick and messing it up! lol I'm assuming they have lovely graphics to show the light show, just see it in your head and pull the energy toward you to send out. Give it a good push mentally and direct it toward the intended receiver.

Latest update on Clyde: Still in the hospital. Looks like our boy almost died from this, so he's on doctor ordered bed rest for a week under a nurse's care. Doctors say the clots came from his last surgical site and his push to do too much broke them loose. The fundraiser continues as his medical bills are enormous. Keep sending him energy, folks.

Clyde is out of the hospital and already planning his grand return! Does nothing keep this man down? Obviously it's going to take restraints to keep him from his microphone.

Well, Clyde had to leave the air early last night and was once again rushed to the hospital with chest pains. According to someone who was on with the call-screener at the time, he was joking with the paramedics so that's a good sign. I do believe he may have rushed it a bit getting back to the microphone. Will keep you all posted.

I was listening to the podcast yesterday morning, and I wondered why it was abbreviated. His first night back was a shorter show than usual, so I thought maybe he wasn't feeling up to doing a full show, or maybe there was a problem with the upload and only a part of the show made it. I hope he takes some real time off this time so his body to rest and heal.

I was listening to the podcast yesterday morning, and I wondered why it was abbreviated. His first night back was a shorter show than usual, so I thought maybe he wasn't feeling up to doing a full show, or maybe there was a problem with the upload and only a part of the show made it. I hope he takes some real time off this time so his body to rest and heal.
They need to hold his butt in the hospital longer and then tie him up at home. He did this after his cancer surgery, too. Came back waaaay to soon. He's Type A workaholic and, as any nurse will tell you, the worst patients for listening to doctor's orders about rest. My hubs is the same way...figures if he's breathing he should be working. I'm hoping this latest incident will scare Clyde enough for him to back down a little.

OK, so Clyde is on the loose again. He's home, meds are stabilized, and he's go for his show on Monday!