Ground Zero: Back on Beyond Dark Matter

Awesome Dark Matter you rock!!! :)

Who is filling in for him, or are they doing re-runs?

They're currently do re-runs. Latest news is he's being moved into a regular room from progressive care, but he's gonna be awhile for recovery. Of course, after major surgery last year for cancer he was back at the mic in three weeks. He'd probably ask for a remote set-up from the hospital if they'd let him. A PE is some serious stuff. I've lost 2 friends to the damn things in the last 5 years. He's lucky he lived to be honest.

Reactions: LadyLinda
I'm sorry debi!! *big hugs*

I'm sorry debi!! *big hugs*
Thanks, hon. They were both "young" women...both only 55. PE's are just really dangerous.

As of 2 minutes ago, the update on Clyde is that he is off oxygen now. Which is a very good sign. He jokingly shared that "the light at the end of the tunnel is a trap!" Sounds like his sense of humor is intact! Now he has to wait for the blood thinners to do their job. His fund raiser continues (see above) for his medical bills.

The latest update on Clyde is that he had not just one, but five clots in his lungs. His survival from something like this can be classified as miraculous, IMO. He's doing well, and, in fact, had a one hour live interview from his hospital bed last evening on Teslawolfmedia.com. Wonder how many doctors and nurses he had to bribe to get away with that! lol Maybe he promised them he'd eat the lime jello.

Reactions: LadyLinda
The latest update on Clyde is that he had not just one, but five clots in his lungs. His survival from something like this can be classified as miraculous, IMO.
Well then let's pray for a miracle. I feel terrible about his illness. Funny how people in the limelight feel like people that you know, even though you'll never meet them. I remember how I cried like a baby when Princess Diana died. I cried for days. You'd think she was a friend. My then boyfriend (from Dublin) thought I was crazy. Since he wasn't American, I just figured he "didn't get it".

"But you don't understand...IT'S PRINCESS DIANA!!!"

LOL! I cried for Princess Diana, too! Big old tears, even!

I should add that Clyde is doing VERY WELL in his recovery. He got his miracle! Looks like he was extremely lucky that the hospital was close by and paramedics knew what to do.

Reactions: Naked Apple