Gray-haired BF

Wonder if he was wearing this shirt? ;bg2
1669940773783.png
1669940773783.png

Sounds like another credible sighting. I think the average person has no reason to lie. Of course it is all just circumstantial evidence. A lot of people may indeed be mistaken or outright lying but there are some average people out there just telling what they saw. We convict people of crimes on eyewitness statements after all.

Reactions: Selectric
Seeing a bigfoot is on my bucket list. We have sightings around here every once in a blue moon.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I'm not sure about Bigfoot... I'm not sure about much of anything. But what strikes me is... all of a sudden BF is wearing a suit... and Skin-walkers too... What strikes me is .... I have followed along for a day or month or year or two... some sites that have turned their experiences into money... and... when I watch... I am just thinking... c*ap... these idiots can't See the forest for the trees.

Just saying

I'm not sure about Bigfoot... I'm not sure about much of anything. But what strikes me is... all of a sudden BF is wearing a suit... and Skin-walkers too... What strikes me is .... I have followed along for a day or month or year or two... some sites that have turned their experiences into money... and... when I watch... I am just thinking... c*ap... these idiots can't See the forest for the trees.

Just saying
I think many of these things are connected and it is scary. I have always feared these beings are being held back until the time was right. I then turn my thoughts to prayer.

I think many of these things are connected and it is scary. I have always feared these beings are being held back until the time was right. I then turn my thoughts to prayer.

Listen Lynne... these things should not make you fear. We are in the Center of The Great Mystery. You are beautiful in Your Existence/Creation.... You are One. And so, from You comes the Line... Just ask Creator to Uphold Your House... Into the Far and Away... The Forever. And Remember.

Reactions: Lynne
Listen Lynne... these things should not make you fear. We are in the Center of The Great Mystery. You are beautiful in Your Existence/Creation.... You are One. And so, from You comes the Line... Just ask Creator to Uphold Your House... Into the Far and Away... The Forever. And Remember.
Thanks Donna you help with the anxiety of what's going on in the world. To remember that this life is short and what comes after is what matters.