Got a word or phrase that you would outlaw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone that say "George Noory is awesome" or "George Noory is a good host" or "George Noory" should be outlawed.
Thanks for that, SR! It's been a day filled with the frustrations that go along with saying to a friend, "Sure, I'll fix your computer!", without first realizing how big a headache it's going to be. I needed a good laugh!
4_1_204.gif

He should be made to listen to his own show on loop!
Nope. He's such a narcissist that he would enjoy it! He'd mouth a few words along the way as he recalled them, and then chuckle every time he thought he had gotten in a particularly good jab at Art, or had said something really clever. :rolleyes:

Your new word for the day should be "melatonin"!
Been there done that... Ya... Insomnia has gone in for years n years... Bax takes 2 a day with GABA in it... Among other herbal and allergy yummies...

Reactions: Debi
How about "that being said..."

and some people are still saying "my bad", which really annoys me for some reason.

Oh, and "irregardless" - LOL!

Reactions: surge and Debi
How about "that being said..."

and some people are still saying "my bad", which really annoys me for some reason.

Oh, and "irregardless" - LOL!
Excellent choices all! The "my bad" one also irritates me. It's like if someone says it, it then excuses any behavior! How about a good old fashioned, "My fault and I'm sorry!"

Reactions: surge and Seahunter
Excellent choices all! The "my bad" one also irritates me. It's like if someone says it, it then excuses any behavior! How about a good old fashioned, "My fault and I'm sorry!"
LOL, yeah. Like, "oops, I just ran over your foot - my bad".

Oh yes! My kids used that one a lot! My refrain was usually, "Explain to me how THAT is all good?" Have you noticed that many of these phrases are to avoid responsibility?
Good point - they're all that laid back attitude, like surfer speak maybe? "Like, manana, dude".

Status
Not open for further replies.