Good Riddance Day 2014!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Government manipulation and the lying press! Please shred now!

From a personal viewpoint, I've actually spent the last few months "ridding" of things I wish to let go. Quite freeing, actually! Guess I got a head start on the "official" day!

I'd like to say good riddance to government snooping and spying on common citizens!

On a personal level, I need to rid myself of the anger that I have harbored toward a veterinarian whose negligence I feel led to the death of one of our fur babies earlier this year. It's time to let it go and move on.

I'd like to say good riddance to government snooping and spying on common citizens!

On a personal level, I need to rid myself of the anger that I have harbored toward a veterinarian whose negligence I feel led to the death of one of our fur babies earlier this year. It's time to let it go and move on.
Surge, someone just taught me a BIG lesson on forgiveness. Release the anger and know that the universe/God will handle the offender in His own way and we can have pity on them for when they face that. Just passing the gift of a lightened heart and soul to you. Pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.