Giant Spiders Invade Georgia

they have taken hold in north georgia, not as much in my area and southward. the bad thing is they closely resemble the Georgia writing spider, causing a lot of panic from people to kill those by mistake.

they have taken hold in north georgia, not as much in my area and southward. the bad thing is they closely resemble the Georgia writing spider, causing a lot of panic from people to kill those by mistake.
You been hanging out with Oz lately? He's normally the one to have the crazy beasties!

we also have these now. can grow 18 inches and produce a neurotoxin in their slime. and spread parasites. i cant stand even seeing these things...uhg...

maxresdefault.jpg

What on Mars is that? It certainly can't be from earth!
hammerhead or arrowhead worm...its a land planarium that is nasty....lol usually find them in moist cool areas like wood piles or under bricks and such. not good for the native species, they are very aggresive towards other worms and insects and cause sickness/paralysis to animals such as birds or cattle that may eat them

usually find them in moist cool areas like wood piles or under bricks and such.
Well that's one monster we don't have to worry about in my part of sunbaked OZ, but we do have leeches in the creek that look like it, lol.

Reactions: Paulm