Giant Ice Age Axes

Of course, there were giants in the land in those days....
An amazing find, they need to smash things obviously.

I remember reading that in a LIthuanian shrine from their pre-Christian era, they had a giant sword, saddle and helmet that supposedly belonged to their deity. I was expecting something really massive from this "giant tool" claim. At least twice the size.

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
I remember reading that in a LIthuanian shrine from their pre-Christian era, they had a giant sword, saddle and helmet that supposedly belonged to their deity. I was expecting something really massive from this "giant tool" claim. At least twice the size.
I did too to be honest, still an interesting find. Looking at old artifacts takes your imagination back to who and what was happening so long ago.

I did too to be honest, still an interesting find. Looking at old artifacts takes your imagination back to who and what was happening so long ago.
I've seen clown hammers bigger than that axe...wait a minute...could that mean..that long ago ....earth was inhabited by ...CLOWNS?!!! ARRRGHHHHHGH get me outta here

• Big Grin
Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
Of course, there were giants in the land in those days....
An amazing find, they need to smash things obviously.
and that ,is today's Science Report by our lovely on location correspondent ,:angel.

Reactions: Lynne
and that ,is today's Science Report by our lovely on location correspondent ,:angel.
:angel will be signing copies of her new book "They Need to Smash Things ,obviously" available at all your better bookstores (if you can find any)

Reactions: Lynne
I'm looking at an old artifact every morning when I'm washing my face.