Ghost's haunt may be demolished

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

This brings up the question: What happens to the ghosts/spirits if you demolish their haunting spot? Do they stay on in place even if there is no longer a building?

This brings up the question: What happens to the ghosts/spirits if you demolish their haunting spot? Do they stay on in place even if there is no longer a building?
I believe that they do! I have heard of hauntings where the ghosts behaved as if they were in a different setting. Examples are sightings of nurses carrying basins in a hotel, when said hotel had been built on the site of an old hospital.

I believe that they do! I have heard of hauntings where the ghosts behaved as if they were in a different setting. Examples are sightings of nurses carrying basins in a hotel, when said hotel had been built on the site of an old hospital.
I think these are stone tape apparitions not spirits, they don't seem to have personality .In a way they are creepier to me.

The last line of the article gave me chills, they’re possibly going to make it into apartments ! OH NO!

Reactions: garnetsilver
The last line of the article gave me chills, they’re possibly going to make it into apartments ! OH NO!
Whoa! I didn't read that far. Oh boy...that can't be a good thing.

If it’s demolished, the grounds would better be left undisturbed. Building an apartment complex won’t change the hauntings. That’s probably going to persist.

If it’s demolished, the grounds would better be left undisturbed. Building an apartment complex won’t change the hauntings. That’s probably going to persist.
Yea I agree, but you know profit will prevail.

Reactions: Lone Wolf