Ghostbusters: Afterlife

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
We saw this with our paranormal club on Tuesday night.

The entire movie was a tribute to the late Harold Ramis, who wrote the original Ghostbusters with Dan Aykroyd. Very well-done, it has the Ghostbusters "feel" right from the start.

I am only going to give my highest recommendation for this film and not give any spoilers. I was going between laughing, cheering, and crying for much of the movie, especially the second half when things really get going and the setup has been established.

I never thought I'd say this, but I surely miss aspects of the 80's. Ghostbusters is one of them, nice to see new life breathed into the franchise, and properly this time. Let every copy of the 2016 reboot be launched into the heart of the sun and never be spoken of again. Afterlife is the true Ghostbusters sequel.

Speaking of sequels, they do set-up the next installment very well in a post-credit scene. Stay for all of it, don't leave early to get to the bathroom first. ;)

We saw this with our paranormal club on Tuesday night.

The entire movie was a tribute to the late Harold Ramis, who wrote the original Ghostbusters with Dan Aykroyd. Very well-done, it has the Ghostbusters "feel" right from the start.

I am only going to give my highest recommendation for this film and not give any spoilers. I was going between laughing, cheering, and crying for much of the movie, especially the second half when things really get going and the setup has been established.

I never thought I'd say this, but I surely miss aspects of the 80's. Ghostbusters is one of them, nice to see new life breathed into the franchise, and properly this time. Let every copy of the 2016 reboot be launched into the heart of the sun and never be spoken of again. Afterlife is the true Ghostbusters sequel.

Speaking of sequels, they do set-up the next installment very well in a post-credit scene. Stay for all of it, don't leave early to get to the bathroom first. ;)

Very well said!
I really liked it also.

Reactions: Lynne