Ghost pulls object in to spirit world and returns it

That is a very good question. I have only analyzed the first hour or so. I don't remember if the recorder was still recording when it popped in under my hat I was to flabbergasted to notice. It should have been running the last time I saw it I was in the morgue alone I put the recorder down on a window sill and was walking around the room asking questions. I am going to run it ahead to the last hour tonight and listen. Wouldn't that be the bomb if we could hear them talking about blowing my mind on the spirit world side.
Definitely give an update if you find anything crazy on the recording. That would be awesome if there is something on it. I would think so, why else would the spirit have taken the recorder, and had the thought to return it to you before you left.

Reactions: Lynne
I was never a believer of the disappearing object phenomena you hear about because I have not experienced it myself. I have been researching the paranormal for over 10 years and am a believer in the spirit world with lots of experiences of my own but non like this.
Myself and one other paranormal investigator and a ghost enthusiast who got permission to enter a closed funeral home that had been in service for 90 years. The place is on the historic registry so it can not be torn down it was a beautiful mansion build in 1910. The place closed 10 years ago and was still maintained so it was not dilapidated they wanted to much for it is in the middle of town. We went in about 10 pm alone doors locked behind us. After researching for hours with recorders, night vision, full spectrum the usual stuff we had talked to a few ghosts had some evps. I seem to have miss placed my small hand held recorder. I back tracked where I had been in this huge mansion, the morgue where ever I had been. After about 30 minutes the others were ready to leave so I finally gave up and planed to leave the recorder behind. We gathered near the front door with our cases of equipment put away ready to leave. Suddenly I felt something on my head under my news boy type hat the flat kind from the 20s. I pulled my hat off and my recorder was in it! The other two people were looking at me when I pulled my hat off forward rapidly because I thought I was being touched and in fact was I was startled. My friends with their mouths wide open stared at me. Now this experience was so bazar I never told anyone about it except my wife. It is simply to strange no one will ever believe me. I never talked about it with the other two who witnessed it because for all they know I did it before I showed up at the door to leave. I had just been bent over packing equipment in to my case on the floor there was no furniture. So I put the recorder back under my hat and started trying to debunk it. I walked but almost had to hold my head up to balance it. Any movement tilting my head, turning to look to fast or bending to my case made my hat fall off and the recorder drop out. I could feel it under my hat big time I cant imagine going 30 minutes with it under there. I believe and this is a scary thought a spirit pulled the object in to the spirit world and put it back in our world just as we were about to leave the building. We were all gathered at the door talking about what we had experienced because we all split up I have better luck alone I have found. If the object was just being moved by a spirit in our world they would have seen it at the moment and my hat never moved until I felt it suddenly out of nowhere. There you have it my best experience ever and I don't expect you to believe me either but I do.
interesting Brian, welcome to the forum!! Strange how we automatically count them out with skepticism when it happens, isn't it? I do believe that in our mind we want to come to a reasonable conclusion to these things.. Almost like an auto response, our mind has... Looking through things differently is the hardest part and we can easily get caught up in the "Who hit Johns" but it is the reason I found this forum. I don't talk a lot on my experiences, I kind of feel like no one believes or will think I'm nuts but that is why we are here and not posting this to FB or twitter or better yet our families website.
Again, welcome aboard we are a polite crowd here, we don't attack someone or anyone for that matter on what they post if we find someone to be troublesome we deal with it in a friendly sort of way, so dont worry about any dis-believers throwing comments at you or being rude.

Reactions: 7Critter
I was never a believer of the disappearing object phenomena you hear about because I have not experienced it myself. I have been researching the paranormal for over 10 years and am a believer in the spirit world with lots of experiences of my own but non like this.
Myself and one other paranormal investigator and a ghost enthusiast who got permission to enter a closed funeral home that had been in service for 90 years. The place is on the historic registry so it can not be torn down it was a beautiful mansion build in 1910. The place closed 10 years ago and was still maintained so it was not dilapidated they wanted to much for it is in the middle of town. We went in about 10 pm alone doors locked behind us. After researching for hours with recorders, night vision, full spectrum the usual stuff we had talked to a few ghosts had some evps. I seem to have miss placed my small hand held recorder. I back tracked where I had been in this huge mansion, the morgue where ever I had been. After about 30 minutes the others were ready to leave so I finally gave up and planed to leave the recorder behind. We gathered near the front door with our cases of equipment put away ready to leave. Suddenly I felt something on my head under my news boy type hat the flat kind from the 20s. I pulled my hat off and my recorder was in it! The other two people were looking at me when I pulled my hat off forward rapidly because I thought I was being touched and in fact was I was startled. My friends with their mouths wide open stared at me. Now this experience was so bazar I never told anyone about it except my wife. It is simply to strange no one will ever believe me. I never talked about it with the other two who witnessed it because for all they know I did it before I showed up at the door to leave. I had just been bent over packing equipment in to my case on the floor there was no furniture. So I put the recorder back under my hat and started trying to debunk it. I walked but almost had to hold my head up to balance it. Any movement tilting my head, turning to look to fast or bending to my case made my hat fall off and the recorder drop out. I could feel it under my hat big time I cant imagine going 30 minutes with it under there. I believe and this is a scary thought a spirit pulled the object in to the spirit world and put it back in our world just as we were about to leave the building. We were all gathered at the door talking about what we had experienced because we all split up I have better luck alone I have found. If the object was just being moved by a spirit in our world they would have seen it at the moment and my hat never moved until I felt it suddenly out of nowhere. There you have it my best experience ever and I don't expect you to believe me either but I do.

I found the audio I believe to be running when my recorder vanished. Its very strange 20 some minutes or so of silence interrupted by weird noises every 10 seconds or so like you are listening to one of those giant listeners you would use to listen to outer space. Its hard to explain noises I have never heard. I did get a voice or two one saying something like "some kind of radio" or something like that. I need to listen again. I was pretty tired when I did it. One thing struck me strange however. Normally quite often I get words that I need to slowed down. My theory is they have no body slowing them down its like telepathy and some comments are really quick faster than a living sole could ever talk. In this one recording the words I heard were slowed down I actually made the comment 30% faster when I really understood what it was.
Does that seem odd to anyone? raw audio that is a ghost talking slooowww not drunk slow but slow like the audio is being slowed down but it isn't its real time. Any ideas? please let me hear your thoughts.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
When you think of the amount of energy it must take to imprint the "sound", it may account for some being very fast and some being recorded slowly. Whatever entity is trying to communicate may vary in how much energy it has to do the job.

I found the audio I believe to be running when my recorder vanished. Its very strange 20 some minutes or so of silence interrupted by weird noises every 10 seconds or so like you are listening to one of those giant listeners you would use to listen to outer space. Its hard to explain noises I have never heard. I did get a voice or two one saying something like "some kind of radio" or something like that. I need to listen again. I was pretty tired when I did it. One thing struck me strange however. Normally quite often I get words that I need to slowed down. My theory is they have no body slowing them down its like telepathy and some comments are really quick faster than a living sole could ever talk. In this one recording the words I heard were slowed down I actually made the comment 30% faster when I really understood what it was.
Does that seem odd to anyone? raw audio that is a ghost talking slooowww not drunk slow but slow like the audio is being slowed down but it isn't its real time. Any ideas? please let me hear your thoughts.
I wonder if the comment "some kind of radio" is the spirit trying to explain or figure out what the recorder is. I mean if the spirit is from older times I would assume that maybe it doesn't really know what the recorder is because they have never seen technology like it.
I have also noticed before that a lot of times an EVP does need to be slowed down a bit in order to fully understand what is being said. Your theory does make sense. When someone dies it is their physical body that is left behind. And if it doesn't have the physical body it's communication would be different than that of a living person. That is a really intriguing theory. I have never thought about it like that, and the more I think about it the more sense it makes to me. Especially when I compare that theory to my own personal experiences.

Reactions: Brian McNeill
Kristina I think my biggest discovery about the spirt world is what a ghost told me. If I start doing a ITC session in this case an abandoned 100 year old work shed in the middle of a snow covered wheat field. I have one spirt show up and begin communication. The longer the session lasts other spirits start showing up pretty soon I have 6 or 7 different voices. I asked how do you bring others to your location when we were alone. The spirt said easy we just think it. I take this answer as it is telepathy. They can call other spirits they know to their location by thinking the thought " Hey Corky come here I have some guy that can communicate with us". Then he dose the same after he arrives with his friends. That always bothered me how the heck did they start showing up. That's what I believe anyway you can never say its a fact in this business.

To get back on the conversation in the Funeral Home the recording had no sounds of me going from room to room searching for my recorder or me digging through my case of equipment in the embalming room where I thought I left it. It may be if it was in the spirit world its a whole different diminution or I don't know what. Always leaves more questions than answers this research does.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I wonder if the comment "some kind of radio" is the spirit trying to explain or figure out what the recorder is. I mean if the spirit is from older times I would assume that maybe it doesn't really know what the recorder is because they have never seen technology like it.
I have also noticed before that a lot of times an EVP does need to be slowed down a bit in order to fully understand what is being said. Your theory does make sense. When someone dies it is their physical body that is left behind. And if it doesn't have the physical body it's communication would be different than that of a living person. That is a really intriguing theory. I have never thought about it like that, and the more I think about it the more sense it makes to me. Especially when I compare that theory to my own personal experiences.
I agree with your thoughts on them mentioning “some kind of radio”.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
Kristina I think my biggest discovery about the spirt world is what a ghost told me. If I start doing a ITC session in this case an abandoned 100 year old work shed in the middle of a snow covered wheat field. I have one spirt show up and begin communication. The longer the session lasts other spirits start showing up pretty soon I have 6 or 7 different voices. I asked how do you bring others to your location when we were alone. The spirt said easy we just think it. I take this answer as it is telepathy. They can call other spirits they know to their location by thinking the thought " Hey Corky come here I have some guy that can communicate with us". Then he dose the same after he arrives with his friends. That always bothered me how the heck did they start showing up. That's what I believe anyway you can never say its a fact in this business.

To get back on the conversation in the Funeral Home the recording had no sounds of me going from room to room searching for my recorder or me digging through my case of equipment in the embalming room where I thought I left it. It may be if it was in the spirit world its a whole different diminution or I don't know what. Always leaves more questions than answers this research does.
That does makes sense that it's possibly some form of telepathy. I've always wondered what it could be that draws spirits in, and it would make sense that it could be a single spirit sending out a thought or signal however you want to put it that there is someone there who can and is willing to communicate with them. I can even apply that to my own personal experiences because I am an empath or sensitive as some call it and I have noticed that when I start doing more work in communicating with spirits I tend to have multiple spirits show up and try communicating. I always thought that I myself am putting out a type of signal that I can help communicate sort of like a beacon to spirits. And I still think that could possibly be true but the thought that it could be the spirits themselves putting out a thought that hey there is someone here who can communicate here in order to help others communicate is an interesting theory and I definitely want to look farther into it.
And that is interesting that the recording didn't have any sounds of you doing things on it. If it was physically in the house with you I'm sure there would be at least one sound of you moving around or speaking on it. And the fact that it doesn't really makes me think that the spirit did take it into their dimension. It's rather strange that the recording doesn't have any sounds made by you on it.

Reactions: Lynne
I agree that it was aported. This is really an interesting topic