Ghost pic

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Paranormal-ghost-captured-picture-lady-dead-cat-837092.jpg

A GHOST hunter hoping to buy new kitchen worktops on her day off was left stunned when she spotted what could be the spirit of lady and her black cat - and caught TWO PICTURES of her.

Julie Cockroft, 55, had visited a house in Doncaster to see what the granite work surfaces would look like when she noticed a lady stood in the daughter's house who lived next door.

When they realised it was not the kitchen seller's daughter they caught two snaps of the spooky figure, which Ms Cockroft says has the clear shape of a black cat sat on her shoulder.

Most eerily, when Ms Cockroft then visited the daughter's house for a paranormal investigation to get to the bottom of the mystery, she discovered that the face matched that of a distant relative called Annie.

Did this ghost hunter capture on camera the spirit of a DEAD lady and her black cat?

_______________________________________________-

OK, call me blind, but I'm just not seeing this one as a woman and her cat.

Paranormal-ghost-captured-picture-lady-dead-cat-837092.jpg

A GHOST hunter hoping to buy new kitchen worktops on her day off was left stunned when she spotted what could be the spirit of lady and her black cat - and caught TWO PICTURES of her.

Julie Cockroft, 55, had visited a house in Doncaster to see what the granite work surfaces would look like when she noticed a lady stood in the daughter's house who lived next door.

When they realised it was not the kitchen seller's daughter they caught two snaps of the spooky figure, which Ms Cockroft says has the clear shape of a black cat sat on her shoulder.

Most eerily, when Ms Cockroft then visited the daughter's house for a paranormal investigation to get to the bottom of the mystery, she discovered that the face matched that of a distant relative called Annie.

Did this ghost hunter capture on camera the spirit of a DEAD lady and her black cat?

_______________________________________________-

OK, call me blind, but I'm just not seeing this one as a woman and her cat.
I agree , I don't see cat or woman. It is an odd occupancy if real tho