Ghost outside of Prison

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
He Snaps A Picture Of A Haunted House, But When The Film Comes Back? So Eerie…

0_MPM_WITCH_GHOST_PIC_01-600x399.jpg

According to the Pew Research Center, 18 percent of all Americans believe they have seen a ghost.
But the other 82 percent of us? Well, even if you’ve never seen a ghost, that doesn’t mean you don’t believe that they exist.
Personally, I was always an avowed skeptic until I stumbled upon a truly chilling video that appears to show a spectral figure trailing behind two small boys.
These days, I’m not sure if I’m a total believer, but I definitely take a closer look when unexplained mysteries cross my path.
In fact, I think a lot of people are in my camp. We aren’t totally convinced that ghosts are real, but we are ready and willing to entertain the possibility. And that policy goes double following the latest spectral sighting making the rounds on the internet!
Chris Halton, a retired police officer and ghost hunter in the U.K., recently captured an unnerving image outside of one of Britain’s most haunted buildings, and now claims that his photo shows just a tiny facet of one of history’s most bizarre episodes.

More at Site

Comments? Yes? No? Do you see anything?

Which is kinda my problem with that picture. I hate when they say "Lookee that!" and then I see zip.