Ghost Hunters Returns in August

going to be interesting to see Jason and his crew on the travel channel, and how that goes over with the others there.... and now you have grant on A&E.... Why the dual shows?... I think these shows do bring the paranormal into the mainstream, but they also really never prove anything so don't really help much. if anything they probably hurt more than anything else, especially when the networks force fake or staged responces just for the shock factor...leads to the belief that its all just for fun and harmless.
Good points. I loved this show until I saw Grant faking that jacket tug. It was the end of them. That was debunked as fakery and pretty much ended their ratings. I believe Grant left the show after that. I’m guessing he had to. I think they started with good intentions but fell victim to pressure from the producers to make something happen. Sad. I have lost interest in them because they broke trust.

Reactions: garnetsilver
So only Grant is on this show? How odd. I think something happened between him and Jason H.
Yup! Ghost Nation is coming with Jason and the other crew this fall.

I tend to think these paranormal shows are fabricated. How many ghost shows have I seen where the crew screams and runs off?

Reactions: ozentity
Wait...you've seen one that hasn't done that? Where? :eyes:
I'd like to see one where there is something real that happens. What they experience is kid's play to me. We must remember they have to make it entertaining...like those "Turtleman" shows. Who calmly catches a beaver in clear water and the critter calmly goes in a cage?

Reactions: ozentity