Ghost Hunters find dead body during live stream

I always wondered what to do if I found a body, just keep walking.
I once glimpsed a very disturbing scene. I was out looking for an apartment, back in the 1980's. It was the middle of a sunny week day, and I was walking in the downtown section, on my way to look at another place. As I turned down a side street, I glimpsed two men lying on their backs in an alley behind a factory. They were dressed in green maintenance uniforms, such as a janitor or custodian would wear. What struck me as disturbing, was that these men were laying there on the hard ground, and that they were so still. It looked like someone had put them there and was going to dispose of their bodies. I didn't stop walking; in fact I felt so alarmed that I just ran the rest of the block before anyone could see me.

ummm...." Fortunately, it would seem that the case was not all that difficult to crack as a brief investigation led cops to a pair of ne'er-do-wells who quickly confessed to the crime.".....umm....a pair of ne'er-do-wells? WTH? Are we in the 1750's?

Blame it on the ne'er-do-wells.....

ne'er-do-well
noun
ˈne(ə)r-du̇-ˌwel,
: an idle worthless person

[I suppose it means. never-do-well. I thought it meant someone who was trying to appear wealthier than they were, using faux aires and graces . pfft]

never doing well rather than nearly doing well,i guess

Last edited:
I once glimpsed a very disturbing scene. I was out looking for an apartment, back in the 1980's. It was the middle of a sunny week day, and I was walking in the downtown section, on my way to look at another place. As I turned down a side street, I glimpsed two men lying on their backs in an alley behind a factory. They were dressed in green maintenance uniforms, such as a janitor or custodian would wear. What struck me as disturbing, was that these men were laying there on the hard ground, and that they were so still. It looked like someone had put them there and was going to dispose of their bodies. I didn't stop walking; in fact I felt so alarmed that I just ran the rest of the block before anyone could see me.
when in doubt...RUUUUUN

Yeah good idea, it doesn't sound like they were snoozing.

Years back we used to frequent an area for swimming or just treking into the woods. A few days later my buddy called me up and said they had found a body right where we were. The time body was supposed to be there would've been when we were there. Never went back to that place either lol. Supposedly there was another body found 15 mins from there. And people wonder why the pine barrens are creepy?!