Ghost Dog photo?

I'd like to see the video as opposed to the individual frame. Looking at a video you can sometimes see how the image forms and/or dissipates, usually giving a better opportunity to discern what you're looking at. The photo does look like it could be a dog.

Reactions: Debi
It sure looks like a dog to me. The fact that the lady recognizes it also lends credence to it, we all are familiar with our pets.

It looks like a pitbull, I don't know if it's genuine but I've seen one of mine after she died, almost identical to the pic, see through but I could make out her brindle stripes.

Interesting picture.

Let's look at it a bit closer.......

dog.jpg

So yes, there does appear to be what looks like the shape of a dog. You can define what appears to be a head, torso and legs. What I find interesting is that this shape interferes with the woman's left leg, which should be visible the same way you see the right foot and shin, indicating the possibility of some sort of mass being present.

However, I am not saying at this point it is paranormal, but there again, I do not believe this is just pareidolia. Like Duke, I would like to see the actual recorded footage of this occurrence leading up to, into and beyond the still.

Reactions: Lynne
Interesting picture.

Let's look at it a bit closer.......

View attachment 35256

So yes, there does appear to be what looks like the shape of a dog. You can define what appears to be a head, torso and legs. What I find interesting is that this shape interferes with the woman's left leg, which should be visible the same way you see the right foot and shin, indicating the possibility of some sort of mass being present.

However, I am not saying at this point it is paranormal, but there again, I do not believe this is just pareidolia. Like Duke, I would like to see the actual recorded footage of this occurrence leading up to, into and beyond the still.
It looks to me like the shape interfering with the woman's left leg is the man's arm, or something he's holding in his hand. The dog appears to be standing to her left, its head just inches from the purse or whatever she's carrying low in her left hand.

I’m buying this one. I think it’s a real ghost dog