Gettysburg reenactment?

Attachments

• IMG_5389.png
    IMG_5389.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 49
LOL. Two semesters of college knowledge happened there in three days so I’m learning a lot. I plan on doing some ghost hunting there, of course, and walking that very hallowed ground, especially the mile march of pickets charge to the copse of trees. I have spent bullets from the scrimmages before the main battle and some 58 caliber minie balls from Little round top. We are going to Antietam as well. It’s only an hour from Gettysburg.

Antietam is cool. The town is much smaller than Gettysburg. Boonsboro is neat at has an inn at the top of the hill that has some stories. Then there is the tale of the snallygaster? I probably spelled that wrong. Harper's Ferry is also fun. Just avoid the hotels in the area. They have a tendency to attract bad crowds.

Reactions: Lynne
HI gang, just checking in. I don't know how long I will be on, I didn't sleep last night and I am fading fast. I had a good day, spent it with Lindsey. We had lunch and did some shopping. It's been a long time since I had a night where I got almost no sleep. I didn't do too bad considering. Hope everyone is doing good.
Hope you are OK, Lynne. I'm up on the Chat thread but saw you down here. lol

Living in williamsburg was boring in the fall and winter when I lived there. So we looked into every haunted story we heard. We also did find the rumored tunnels under Williamsburg. That was a weird situation and in less than 7hrs of finding a way in it was welded shut.

Reactions: Lynne
Living in williamsburg was boring in the fall and winter when I lived there. So we looked into every haunted story we heard. We also did find the rumored tunnels under Williamsburg. That was a weird situation and in less than 7hrs of finding a way in it was welded shut.
This sounds like an interesting adventure. Can you tell us about the stories about these tunnels and what happened on your hunt?

Reactions: K9-1