Getting to know you....

Hello everyone. My name is Phillip but go by Paranormal Phil. I have been in the paranormal field for almost 30 years. I had my first experience when I was 5 years old and since that time, I have had an interest in the paranormal. I have had experiences from Ghost and Spirits to UFO's and Bigfoot. I am highly psychic and an Empath. I have done cleansing of homes and businesses that had that darker energy attached to them. I have even been called into locations before a Catholic priest and been very successful in cleansing places. I have even done so remotely. I helped lead ghost investigations at a notable home in Beverly Hills that has been on many paranormal tv show.

I have been retired from the field for the past two years as far as going out and investigating but I still help when I can. I also help others understand the experiences they have by doing a talk radio show on the paranormal. I have quite a bit of knowledge on the subject and I am willing to help when I can. If you want to know more, feel free to ask.

Welcome PP to the PNF. Thanks for letting us know about your show. I’m “WandS” and I too am psychic - telepathic, empathic, and precognitive since at least age 16. Good luck with your show too.

Last edited:
Thank you WandS and Ghostkind. WandS, I have been psychically gifted since the age of 5, or at least that is as far back as I can remember. I just popped on here to check for any messages before I go on the air tonight to talk about Hunting Demons with my guest on my show Talk in the Night. I can not post a link to it but I did do a post in the radio section of this forum about my show. There should be links there. Again, Thank you for the welcome and Blessed Be.

Thank you WandS and Ghostkind. WandS, I have been psychically gifted since the age of 5, or at least that is as far back as I can remember. I just popped on here to check for any messages before I go on the air tonight to talk about Hunting Demons with my guest on my show Talk in the Night. I can not post a link to it but I did do a post in the radio section of this forum about my show. There should be links there. Again, Thank you for the welcome and Blessed Be.

Hope the show went well Phil. Thank you for your return post.

Do you have more than one show? I ask because I believe I found a Paranormal Phil reference on Spreaker but you also refer to Talk in the Night immediately above.

Last edited:
Welcome Phil, I will ck out your show.

my real names matt im 28 yrs old been fascinated by the paranormal since i was just a kid.
i have had some bizzare paranormal occurrences since my childhood.
but never been able to truly work it out. was in search for information even if
i find my answers. i still will be left with finding more like we all are.
finally looking for a community of people to tell my occurences without being ridiculed i hope this is the place

my real names matt im 28 yrs old been fascinated by the paranormal since i was just a kid.
finally looking for a community of people to tell my occurences without being ridiculed i hope this is the place
Welcome Spatial. I think you will feel at home here. We do not allow trolls and we are a friendly group.

Welcome Spatial. I think you will feel at home here. We do not allow trolls and we are a friendly group.
Thanks for the welcome Lynne :) and thats good wont be trolling here thats not my thing
we all are just seeking answers which just leads to more questions

Welcome to the forum, Matt, and I can assure you that no one will ridicule you here. Your experiences will be respected. Please feel free to post and let staff or mods know if you have any problems. We're here to help. :)

Reactions: Donna K.
Welcome to the forum, Matt, and I can assure you that no one will ridicule you here. Your experiences will be respected. Please feel free to post and let staff or mods know if you have any problems. We're here to help. :)
thanks debi i will i just hope i dont post in the wrong sections thats all

Reactions: Donna K.