Getting to know you....

Hi everyone! My name is Lonny, some call me Tworivers. I am 51 years old, from the deep south, married to a wonderful Mississippi gal. I build pretty creepy Halloween props, ride dirt bikes, play lead guitar and love to camp! While I have seen an actual UFO back in 1987 and a female ghost on 5 different occasions, Bigfoot research is more my expertise. I would consider myself the (real deal) unlike this current trend of (enthusiasts) and have been researching for 23 years now. I am here because I need Ya'lls help with some paranormal (we believe) audio we've been getting. Thanks for letting me in!
Glad to have you with us and we're working on best way to bring your audio on board for everyone.

Hi everyone! My name is Lonny, some call me Tworivers. I am 51 years old, from the deep south, married to a wonderful Mississippi gal. I build pretty creepy Halloween props, ride dirt bikes, play lead guitar and love to camp! While I have seen an actual UFO back in 1987 and a female ghost on 5 different occasions, Bigfoot research is more my expertise. I would consider myself the (real deal) unlike this current trend of (enthusiasts) and have been researching for 23 years now. I am here because I need Ya'lls help with some paranormal (we believe) audio we've been getting. Thanks for letting me in!
Welcome to the forum Lonny. I have an interest in cryptids too, you will be a welcome addition. See ya on the threads.

Welcome Lonny (Tworivers) to the PNF. We have members that know more about BF than i. Had more dealings in other strange stuff lol.

Yea its funny. I've seen a UFO, a ghost on 5 occasions and have yet....to see my target, A Bigfoot. Although my best friend and I believe we saw one in Texas in 2009. He has seen 3! Btw, I'm not an expert in Bigfoot. No-one is really. Lol

And Thank you.

• Love it
Reactions: Paintman and Duke