News Funny, or gone too far?

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ces-heiress-plane-going-revealing-s-joke.html

Even by TV prank standards, the one pulled on Paris Hilton by an Egyptian TV show was pretty hard core.

Egyptian actor Ramez Galal specializes in producing audacious specials that air during the month of Ramadan.

And in his latest series titled Ramez in Control, revealed on The Huffington Post, he seems to convince Paris she's about to die in a plane crash and persuade her afterwards that it was just a good laugh.

2A0BD57400000578-0-image-a-63_1435456125034.jpg

I have done my best to pretend that Paris Hilton exists only in some alternate universe where celebrities are worshipped, and then I realize it isn't an alternate universe at all! Still, this was too cruel even for the likes of her. Not sure what kind of person though that was an acceptable prank.

That is beyond cruel! Shame on him! I hate pranks, I hate April Fool's Day....pranks are just pure nastiness and mean. The girl could have had a heart attack! It's happened when someone thinks they're about to die!

Reactions: Shadow and surge
She has enough money to console herself so who cares.

Please. This is probably the worst thing that will happen to her all year. How does that compare with the lives most of us are leading right now? I have no sympathy for the devil or for Paris.

Pranks are stupid to begin with, but this goes way too far. A lot of people already have a fear of flying - and a fear of death. To stage a plane going down is just cruel and obnoxious beyond words. Just another modern day example that common sense and judgment are becoming extinct.

Reactions: Shadow
I guess I just feel pity for people like her to begin with and don't want anyone hurt like that. Also, my own fear of flying plays right into it!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I guess I just feel pity for people like her to begin with and don't want anyone hurt like that. Also, my own fear of flying plays right into it!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Yes, it's really sad when a friend intentionally hurts the other, especially when a good friend is so hard to find today. I hope he apologized big time.