From Art Bell

It is with sincere heart and pleasure to say welcome back Art. During dress rehearsal you mentioned stroking out. As far as it goes you are The King Of Alternative and Late Night Talk no matter how the last curtain call comes.

For me since 1993 I came to know you as my host Art Bell. You where the only one I turned the radio on for. When you left I literally did not touch my tuner.

I hope to speak with you again I am calling from 604 area code in Canada (Vancouver BC).

Long time no talk old friend.

At times I wonder if Art can continue with the callers stories just a bit longer. I'd like to know if that woman posted to the facebook page of her old Asian boyfriends wife. Every now and then there seems to be a slightly longer story.

This is no criticism, just a thought. I love the show.

I have been a listener since your days at KDWN. Are you still living in Pahrump? I used to teach school in Shoshone and drove the bus from Pahrump way back in the early 70's so I know the valley pretty well.

I have been a listener since your days at KDWN. Are you still living in Pahrump? I used to teach school in Shoshone and drove the bus from Pahrump way back in the early 70's so I know the valley pretty well.
Hi there, Boss! Glad to see you! Yes, Art is still in Pahrump! Cool story about driving the bus.....

It's been a long time Art, glad to have you back. was a long time listener on C 2 C. I just found this forum and your new radio show can't wait to tune in.

Reactions: Debi
It's been a long time Art, glad to have you back. was a long time listener on C 2 C. I just found this forum and your new radio show can't wait to tune in.
We're glad that you found the MidnightFans forum, @midnight-5-0, Welcome !

Reactions: Debi