Friday June 1st

JustinCancilliere

Podcaster
Reaction score
This week Justin will be talking to Von Braschler about "Moving in the Light".

"Moving in the Light": This is the true story of my roommate, Deb Bennett, who miraculously survived cancer, but then faced its return at the tender age of 32. Together we walked through death in a series of deep, out-of-body meditations that showed her how to move in the light. The meditation exercises were given to us by a very old Indian mystic who imparted secrets about living and traveling in the light beyond time and beyond space. In practicing how to walk out of a hospice bed with these out-of-body meditations, we discovered also how to move beyond life and beyond death. My roommate became very good at these exercises that we practiced together and found a way to transcend physical life almost seamlessly. In the end, maybe nobody really dies. And in the final analysis, maybe nobody here is fully alive. We are all waiting to move in the light.
People faced with life transition and hospice might find this story interesting and the approach we used to deal with death and dying helpful. The narrative describes our day-to-day ordeal and how we coped with it successfully. Every effort was made to reveal the steps we took. At the end of the story, I have even described detailed exercises that could be followed. These exercises are listed sequentially so that the first exercise listed should be done first and the last exercise would be done after the others.
People familiar with The Tibetan Book of the Dead might find this process of preparing for life transition somewhat familiar. Everyone should be prepared for life transition.
This is Deb's story of how she prepared herself for life transition; and I am honored to be able to tell it. Deb suffered from cancer and was bedridden the last few months of her life. But Deb did not die. She will never die. She discovered how to move in the light.

You are not going to want to miss this episode!! Check it out this Friday at 8 PM Eastern at Beyond Reason