Friday 4 September 2015 - Mike Marcum joins Art

Response from Art Bell on FB concerning Madman's speaking.

Art BellNobody said this guy is a Saint but a great deal of his story is true. Not everybody should be judged by the way they speak either. Some of the best slick speakers lie their butts off.

"The people who post comments expect them to remain within the forum they posted them on. Thanks for understanding."

Doesn't Facebook fit into this category of "Other Forum" ?

"The people who post comments expect them to remain within the forum they posted them on. Thanks for understanding."

Doesn't Facebook fit into this category of "Other Forum" ?
Nope....Art is OK with the sharing of his facebook posts on the forum sites. A forum is independantly owned and it is a courtesy I give to others by not putting their posts here without their permission. Other forums may not follow the same line of respect I do. That is their decision to make.

I will add that most forums are a members only site for posting. Facebook is an open to all site.

Point taken, however since forums are a market place of Ideas and Expression and though posting may be limited to members, viewing is not and any expectation of restricted outside discussion of the merits of their postings seem to be unrealistic.

Point taken, however since forums are a market place of Ideas and Expression and though posting may be limited to members, viewing is not and any expectation of restricted outside discussion of the merits of their postings seem to be unrealistic.
You may discuss any topic points you wish by bringing them forth on your own, Rolede. I have no problems with you doing so. You will just have to bring forth those topics on your own without lifting posts from other forums.

Fair enough, but I take issue with "Lifting" since it may imply a form of stealing/plagiarism which I never did. I always acknowledged the source/writer, as could be plainly seen by reviewing them ,had they not been censored

Fair enough, but I take issue with "Lifting" since it may imply a form of stealing/plagiarism which I never did. I always acknowledged the source/writer, as could be plainly seen by reviewing them ,had they not been censored
OK...agreed. Lifting we shall leave behind us. I do enjoy your wit and posts, Rolede. Glad we cleared that up.

I just had a great idea for anyone home alone on Thursday Nov. 26th- Replays of The Mad Marcum interview

Gobble Gobble

Reactions: Debi
How about a dressing-down seasoned with Balderdash, a glass of Grapes de Wrath, and an after dinner game of Liars Poker ?

Reactions: Debi