Friday 28 August 2015 - TRUTH or TRASH

Some people are horrible liars. I'm one of them. If I try pull something on my mom, example 'are you doing okay'..'yes i'm fine'. She knows just from my voice or if I'm face to face, my body language that I'm not telling the truth. Some people can tell good b.s. stories, but that's different than flat out lying. Embellishing an experience seems to come second nature to some, but they're always known for being full of bull so people only believe half the story. As for true lying and getting away with it, then we're into sociopath territory. Add all this to the fact you're on radio and nervous, if you can't b.s. very good, then you're in double trouble.

Reactions: Debi and Hopeless
Some people are horrible liars. I'm one of them. If I try pull something on my mom, example 'are you doing okay'..'yes i'm fine'. She knows just from my voice or if I'm face to face, my body language that I'm not telling the truth. Some people can tell good b.s. stories, but that's different than flat out lying. Embellishing an experience seems to come second nature to some, but they're always known for being full of bull so people only believe half the story. As for true lying and getting away with it, then we're into sociopath territory. Add all this to the fact you're on radio and nervous, if you can't b.s. very good, then you're in double trouble.
Excellent observation there, Mokey.

Reactions: Hopeless and Mokey