Frequency of music affects us

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This Is Why You Should Consider Changing The Frequency Of Your Music When Listening To It

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla

“What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” – Albert Einstein

Tesla said it. Einstein agreed. Science proved it. It is a known fact that everything—including our own bodies—is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. That being said, it seems logical to wonder, can sound frequencies affect us? It would appear that this is the case. Frequencies affect frequencies, much like mixing ingredients with other ingredients affects the overall flavour of a meal. The way frequencies affect the physical world has been demonstrated through various experiments, such as the science of Cymatics and water memory.

Cymatics illustrate that when sound frequencies move through a particular medium such as water, air, or sand, they directly alter the vibration of matter. Below are pictures demonstrating how particles adjust to different frequencies. (Click here to watch a video demonstrating the patterns of sound frequencies)

(Really good article with pics and videos. Please open the link to view)

This Is Why You Should Consider Changing The Frequency Of Your Music When Listening To It

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla

“What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” – Albert Einstein

Tesla said it. Einstein agreed. Science proved it. It is a known fact that everything—including our own bodies—is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. That being said, it seems logical to wonder, can sound frequencies affect us? It would appear that this is the case. Frequencies affect frequencies, much like mixing ingredients with other ingredients affects the overall flavour of a meal. The way frequencies affect the physical world has been demonstrated through various experiments, such as the science of Cymatics and water memory.

Cymatics illustrate that when sound frequencies move through a particular medium such as water, air, or sand, they directly alter the vibration of matter. Below are pictures demonstrating how particles adjust to different frequencies. (Click here to watch a video demonstrating the patterns of sound frequencies)

Interesting, but flawed article in my opinion. First, the interesting parts-showing how different music frequencies affect water by showing the patterns different songs produce ( and in two different frequencies). The patterns were very interesting.

BUT, the flawed aspect was suggesting since our bodies are about 70% water, we should change our music from A=440 hz to A=432 hz. Why is this flawed? Our aural senses are NOT pure water like their tests. Our bodies are not JUST water....we have many other parts (in simplified terms) which affect how music sounds to humans (and most animals too). Also, the articel states it was 1953 when the A=440 was promoted. This is flat out incorrect. It has been the main frequency used for hundreds of years. Why? Put in simplified terms is that this frequency sounds harmonious to the human ear. It sounds pleasant, rather than dissonant, or sounds clashing to our ears.

That said, the article was still interesting and is correct in that music, or sounds, CAN affect our lives.

I recommend everyone reads this article!!

I enjoyed the article. I believe that a musician would be better able to understand the differences between an instrument tuned to A - 442 verses A - 440. My ears are not tuned as such. I just know that I like some music and some I do not . I had to do some reading to re-learn the musical notes. I learned that A is Fa in the musically sang Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do . I also know that it is much more complex than that.

I also find it interesting that both Tesla and Einstein had opinions about vibrations and its connection with the universe.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi