Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with most things, this is a work in progress for me. I have been angry at people before. I TRY to understand that whatever happened is all part of the bigger picture, and was intended to happen that way. Without specifics for example, someone upset me over a business dealing years ago. I still can hardly mention the person's name without some anger, hatred, and resentment. What I try to realize however, is that without the impetus from what they did, I would not have made a move to change a bad situation. In other words, even though I hate them for what they did, it caused me to make a change that in the long run was to my benefit, so it was "meant to be".

I have to admit, it's very difficult sometimes to truly forgive someone who intentionally wrongs me in a hurtful way. I try to put myself in their position and look at all the angles. If they apologize, it makes it a lot easier to forgive. Without an apology, it does create a challenge to forgive when there is no ownership from the other party for wrongdoing. It takes compromise, apologies, and forgiveness to move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Absolute drivel ! John Weiss has his head stuck up his rear end and spews forth the contents !

Reactions: Debi
I am very busy and don't have time to respond in depth as to why Weiss's diatribe is completely false , Sister Theresa and Adolph Hitler sharing a pot of tea together ......oooh Adolph , you're such a rogue !!, more sugar in your tea Adolph !

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
As for claiming 150 yrs for everyone to congregate , that approx. would equal 15,000 earth yrs !

I am very busy and don't have time to respond in depth as to why Weiss's diatribe is completely false , Sister Theresa and Adolph Hitler sharing a pot of tea together ......oooh Adolph , you're such a rogue !!, more sugar in your tea Adolph !
Well, I don't see that as happening either. There's not enough sugar to sweeten up someone like Adolph!

This is exactly what takes place after you depart your body , no matter who you are !

You enter the Realm then you're spirit enters into another body so you may freely walk around the receiving area till someone comes for you , consider how many people die each and every day due to accidents , wars and natural causes , therefore you shall not be alone !
Ten Commandments were written in stone for a reason , to solidify how one should live their life . If you are someone who breaks the commandments then you are most certainly fast tracked through , an express lane in other words and sent to Labyrinths for however long it has been decreed , this is the pathway of those who kill !

To err is to be human , therefore no one is perfect and everyone has faults and then there are those who are in denial , your experience in the waiting area is much more relaxed , nervous ?....you shall be as there is a little thing called "The Hall of Records " which captures your thoughts , your words , your actions and inactions on Earth !

At no time shall you wait with those who have a certain notoriety !

Status
Not open for further replies.