For Fun...

I've never really tried watching it, but Negan would be invaluable with Lucille in tow. He's the bomb!
I watched the show for years and it got progressively silly. Imo Negan was the only solid character in the show although he was the bad guy.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
My wife and best friend. She is the one person that I KNOW will have my back no matter what. My best friend for that and another reason. He is retired special forces and between us, we cover about all of the rough survival skills. The third would be my Doctor. She is a tough old bird and would be able to provide us with the drugs and medical care that you need when you are living rough.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Edward Michael "Bear" Grylls - After some of the things he has put himself through, if he can't survive a zombie apocalypse, no one can.........

Steven Billy Mitchell aka Andy McNab - Ex British Special Forces (22 SAS). For when the going gets tough.......

Finally, Elon Musk - because everyone needs an eccentric billionaire on their side! Seriously though, he is one of the most technically minded people on the planet in today's age.

And if things go 'that far south', he can always relocate us on some other planet.......... :tearsofjoy: