Fly me to the moon...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

TOM CRUISE HAS SAID HE'S GOING TO FILM IN SPACE. A TV REALITY SHOW IS GOING TO SEND SOMEONE TO SPACE.

IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO GO, WOULD YOU CLIMB ON BOARD FOR A TRIP TO THE STARS AS A TOURIST?

WHY OR WHY NOT?

Reactions: garnetsilver
I’d like to go in order to experience weightlessness.

However, since I’ve learn that I have some claustrophobia, I fear it would trigger inside the capsule.

That plus I don’t need another reason to pee in my clothes...likely repeatedly over 24 or more hours. That’s a thing I’ve practiced for years not to do.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
Wow. I can't believe he fell for that! While we are firing Tom Cruise into space, are there any other celebrities we'd like to fire into space? Bono is pretty annoying, but he was really nice to someone I met in the pub once, so I suppose he gets a pass. (I have a low bar for not being fired into space.) Simon Cowell?

Wow. I can't believe he fell for that! While we are firing Tom Cruise into space, are there any other celebrities we'd like to fire into space? Bono is pretty annoying, but he was really nice to someone I met in the pub once, so I suppose he gets a pass. (I have a low bar for not being fired into space.) Simon Cowell?
Ben you are so right in this. Let’s get a line started lol. Starting with Tom is a good idea.

Let's fire all the annoying celebrities into space. They can annoy the extraterrestrials for once :p Or do you think that'd be wise since we did it?

That was somewhat the premise of Douglas Adams', "Hitchhiker's Guide" series. A distant planet convinced a largely unproductive, annoying segment of their population their planet was going to be destroyed. They put them on spaceships and sent them into space. They eventually landed on and seeded Earth.

Last edited: