Flat earth guys are at it again. Mountains are tree stumps!

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
I found this originally on tumblr and had to double check on google that this was a common theory not just tumblrite shenanigans. Then I found this beauty

www.inverse.com/amp/article/21098-flat-earthers-trees

I dunno, do you think this theory has any merit? I found one picture online
And the theoretical height was thought to be 10 miles. I don’t think the leaves would survive unfiltered sunlight. So probably not
CDB9413C-CD6B-4AC9-A535-30BA949E1E6D.jpeg

I’m just gonna leave this theory over here for you guys to tear apart

I found this originally on tumblr and had to double check on google that this was a common theory not just tumblrite shenanigans. Then I found this beauty

www.inverse.com/amp/article/21098-flat-earthers-trees

I dunno, do you think this theory has any merit? I found one picture online
And the theoretical height was thought to be 10 miles. I don’t think the leaves would survive unfiltered sunlight. So probably not
View attachment 12062

I’m just gonna leave this theory over here for you guys to tear apart
No these formations were not once trees. A tree ten miles high would be subject to very high winds which would rip it apart and topple it. The air above ten thousand feet ( two miles) is too thin to support tree growth. It also gets too cold. We call this the tree line.

Reactions: Paintman
No these formations were not once trees. A tree ten miles high would be subject to very high winds which would rip it apart and topple it. The air above ten thousand feet ( two miles) is too thin to support tree growth. It also gets too cold. We call this the tree line.
Hey critter ever met a FEG? You sound like you’ve had to argue with a few :D

Great explanation though. I knew it was impossible but didn’t know there was such a thing as a “tree line”

That formation does look like a teee stump ! Amazing pic

You know for old-time sake we oughta play The Art Bell - FEG interview / debate with the astronomy professor. That poor man probably aged ten years after meeting FEG :(. It aired B.C. (Before Charleh ).:D

Reactions: Charleh and Lynne
You know for old-time sake we oughta play The Art Bell - FEG interview / debate with the astronomy professor. That poor man probably aged ten years after meeting FEG :(. It aired B.C. (Before Charleh ).:D
Oh good idea.

Reactions: Paintman