Flame throwing robot

Only $10K? Sure the neighbors will complain and call me all sorts of names (though never to my face). But when the inevitable attack of giant ants comes they'll be begging for protection!

If it was a firearm mounted and could patrol my property I'd buy 1 today! With a flame thrower and me living in the middle of the woods....not a great idea...lol!

What purpose would anyone want this for?

To protect my ducks at night! Even if it just walked around and alerted me to critter or trespassers I'd want it minus the flame thrower.

I can't see it being useful in any of the situations they say it's for. Melting ice in my driveway? How much fuel does it carry? I for see dumb things happening with this.

To protect my ducks at night! Even if it just walked around and alerted me to critter or trespassers I'd want it minus the flame thrower.

I can't see it being useful in any of the situations they say it's for. Melting ice in my driveway? How much fuel does it carry? I for see dumb things happening with this.
Yes, I can see people playing with this like a toy and starting wildfires. It seems more like a weapon the army would use

Reactions: garnetsilver