First clear memories

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT ARE YOUR FIRST CLEAR MEMORIES AS A CHILD? HOW FAR BACK DO YOU REMEMBER?

ANY SONGS OR STORIES THAT YOU STILL REMEMBER FROM A VERY EARLY AGE?

I remember stuff from when I was 2. I saw one picture of me when I was 1.5 or 2 years old and I was like haha I actually remembered what I was thinking at that very moment when the picture was taken

Reactions: Lynne, Tia and Debi
I remember stuff from when I was 2. I saw one picture of me when I was 1.5 or 2 years old and I was like haha I actually remembered what I was thinking at that very moment when the picture was taken

Almost me too Charles. My clearest memories are from three years old.

However, I believe I also remember my birth - or my death or both - as I died during birth and was resuscitated. I have visible and tactile remembrances that I believe are of that event.

Almost me too Charles. My clearest memories are from three years old.

However, I believe I also remember my birth - or my death or both - as I died during birth and was resuscitated. I have visible and tactile remembrances that I believe are of that event.
Wow!!! That’s amazing Wands.

I don’t remember back much before four. I have only spotty memories of my early pets. My memories don’t become solid until 5 or 6. My mom says it was because I had a peaceful uneventful childhood.

Might earliest memory was laying in my crib crying, watching my mom leave the room & shut the door as I knew she would. And this time instead of crying myself to sleep I decided to play with a mobile she had hung over my crib. It was blue with animal shapes.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter