Films like Come True (2020)?

nataliadonnelly

Reaction score
For those who have seen the 2020 indie-horror Come True, are there any other films of the sort? Dream-like, hazy, neon, surreal films with that vibe? Not even necessarily horror (but if it was horror, I'd seriously love it!). The film has such an specific vibe that I really don't know any others quite like it. Sure, It has Refn/Lynch influences, but it does it's own spin with it that I dunno, I just loved the heck out of it. One of my favorite films of the last few years, despite that...well... let's say...questionable ending... Oh well, what can you do!
In any case, thanks!

Reactions: Selectric
For those who have seen the 2020 indie-horror Come True, are there any other films of the sort? Dream-like, hazy, neon, surreal films with that vibe? Not even necessarily horror (but if it was horror, I'd seriously love it!). The film has such an specific vibe that I really don't know any others quite like it. Sure, It has Refn/Lynch influences, but it does it's own spin with it that I dunno, I just loved the heck out of it. One of my favorite films of the last few years, despite that...well... let's say...questionable ending... Oh well, what can you do!
In any case, thanks!
Ok, now i will have to watch this lol. I'm sure there are films along same lines. There have been many off-the-wall films that stretch reality and imagination. Once i see this one, perhaps be able to give you better choices to check out.

I haven’t seen that one to know what to compare it to.

Jacob's Ladder (90's one) probably could come close. Very surreal.

Reactions: Lynne