FEG Living

Maphoo

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Open lines for all things Flat Earth!! Such as Living on one, how Zip codes would work, and in general dealing with double dimensions.

Maphoo,
Perhaps Debi will bake you some FLAT BREAD....to celebrate your new thread ! (or come to think of it she may just throw it at you....so get ready to catch it ! ) LOL
image.jpeg

A flatbread is a bread made with flour, water and salt, and then thoroughly rolled into flattened dough. Many flatbreads are unleavened—made without yeast—although some are slightly leavened, such as pita bread.

I believe you are correct...
which leads me to this....
maybe...let's hope Debi brings some "flat" beer along to wash the "flat" bread down...
Let's ALL celebrate FLAT Earth Living....
In university I used to subscribe to "Mother FLAT Earth News" magazine..... no, forget that, it might have been "FLAT Earth News"..guess I was way ahead of the curve..
Lol

Reactions: Paintman
Maphoo,
My I suggest ?
Proper terminology of "us in the know" ?
I would go with FLAT-EARTHIST, as it has "just the right ring to it"
What is your decision ?????
flat–earth·er
\ˌflat-ˈər-thər\noun
:a person who believes that the planet Earth is flat
Variants
flat–earth·er also flat–earth·ist \-thist\
First Use: 1926

Reactions: Maphoo and surge
Do they have glossy paints on Flat Earth, or are all the colors... well... flat?
Surely you ask in jest....
We are well aware "glossy" is akin to a "round earth"....NOT to be uttered, unless one is in a dark back alley and not ever in the presence of mixed company or children....

Reactions: Paintman and surge