"Fear Psychic" charged

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://darkmatternews.com/fear-psychic-charged-theft-cash-luxury-items/

psychic1.png

A woman is now in custody after being charged for theft of money and luxury items from her clients. 40 year old Gina Miller was discovered with over $20,000 in cash, in addition to leased cars, fine jewelry, credit and gift cards with excessive available spending limits. The psychic allegedly blackmailed customers into giving her these assets by ” convincing several clients that harm would come their way,” according to WJW Channel 8 News in Cleveland. They also speculate that Miller threatened harm upon some of the victims’ families.

Miller’s bail has been set at $140,000.

Lock her up! Betcha she didn't "see" that one coming!!! Dang fakes give real sensitives a bad name....

Reactions: DoTell
http://darkmatternews.com/fear-psychic-charged-theft-cash-luxury-items/

psychic1.png

A woman is now in custody after being charged for theft of money and luxury items from her clients. 40 year old Gina Miller was discovered with over $20,000 in cash, in addition to leased cars, fine jewelry, credit and gift cards with excessive available spending limits. The psychic allegedly blackmailed customers into giving her these assets by ” convincing several clients that harm would come their way,” according to WJW Channel 8 News in Cleveland. They also speculate that Miller threatened harm upon some of the victims’ families.

Miller’s bail has been set at $140,000.

Lock her up! Betcha she didn't "see" that one coming!!! Dang fakes give real sensitives a bad name....
Exactly what I thought. Using the gullible and rolling them in their ignorance like other crooks roll a drunk. Just awful.

Her victims should consider themselves LUCKY as often in this type of case...victims are often times reluctant to involve the authorities.
(I would think if they allow themselves to be convinced to part ways with their money etc. due to fear...it would not be rational to them to report it..out of fear)
That being said...I am sure this is going to become a huge she said he said she said...voluntary gift...threat made if no gift...a mess...a real mess
Let's keep updated on this....
ANOTHER ARTICLE ALSO SAID....
TWENTY (YES, 20) YEARS THIS GAL HAS BEEN DOING THIS !!!

Excellent points, Dero. Let's hope the victims have the chance to form a coaliion for civil cases.
One of the sore point for real psychics impacting us "civilians" is the lack of a list of black, grey, and white practitioners. Black denotes convicted andexcluded; grey for allegations pending; white for practioners with multiple lab tests indicating a consistent 'above chance results' in clinical testing.
Some sort of international body of psychics could establish some sort of standards.

Believe it or not, DoTell, I take an even stronger stance on this. As these talents/sensitivities are "gifts", I don't believe anyone should be able to "charge" for them or for someone to make a living off of it. What's given should be "given" back. Want to write a book...sure..then people can buy it if they wish. But private readings for big bucks? Nope.

Believe it or not, DoTell, I take an even stronger stance on this. As these talents/sensitivities are "gifts", I don't believe anyone should be able to "charge" for them or for someone to make a living off of it. What's given should be "given" back. Want to write a book...sure..then people can buy it if they wish. But private readings for big bucks? Nope.
Great, I did not mention those aspects because I did not feel it was my place. Reme,ber, compaerd to all of you, I am an experiential infant, I have nothing but the books and the articles to supplement what you all tell me.
One of the reasons I ask so many questions is because no, I do not understand, no it is not obvious to me, and yes, do dra me a icture. I am that ignorant with change to spare. I never mean to offend or challenge, I do want the data.

Great, I did not mention those aspects because I did not feel it was my place. Reme,ber, compaerd to all of you, I am an experiential infant, I have nothing but the books and the articles to supplement what you all tell me.
One of the reasons I ask so many questions is because no, I do not understand, no it is not obvious to me, and yes, do dra me a icture. I am that ignorant with change to spare. I never mean to offend or challenge, I do want the data.
You haven't offended at all, DoTell. I just know that many people may find my stand different from what they may have expected. I'm a hard case when it comes to taking money from people on a gift that was given to them in the first place.

The forum is for discussion, exchanging ideas, and information. You are a wonderful researcher and bring a lot of good stuff to this place. Just keep on doing what you're doing! I may dispute the information itself, but no offense taken to the presentation of it!

I hate to see desperate people taken advantage of, so I'm glad she was caught. I hope the victims don't have to pursue this case for ages to see some compensation.

Very, very interesting opinions and ideas in here.

a thought......
I am aware of a certain television evangelist who gained popularity by demonstrating gifts from..God..he knew you name..your address...your "problem".."miraculously"....
I also remember a "Tonight Show"..herrrres Johnny..with a guest..James Randy..with a recording of this evangelist's wife passing all the info to him via radio..
Randy had simply found the frequency..and noticed his small ear piece..
The televangelist was shamed (NOT PROSECUTED ...)
and guess what ????????????
THE CROOK IS BACK.....BACK ON TV......AND IDIOTS ARE BACK IN THE AUDIENCE!!!!!!WITH THEIR MONEY.....UNTIL THE "PLATE" IS PASSED...
my point is this woman will NOT change....people will not change...
IF she was such a good actress to have "enjoyed" a TWENTY (yes 20) year run.....SHE WILL BE BACK

Reactions: Firek and DoTell
a thought......
I am aware of a certain television evangelist who gained popularity by demonstrating gifts from..God..he knew you name..your address...your "problem".."miraculously"....
I also remember a "Tonight Show"..herrrres Johnny..with a guest..James Randy..with a recording of this evangelist's wife passing all the info to him via radio..
Randy had simply found the frequency..and noticed his small ear piece..
The televangelist was shamed (NOT PROSECUTED ...)
and guess what ????????????
THE CROOK IS BACK.....BACK ON TV......AND IDIOTS ARE BACK IN THE AUDIENCE!!!!!!WITH THEIR MONEY.....UNTIL THE "PLATE" IS PASSED...
my point is this woman will NOT change....people will not change...
IF she was such a good actress to have "enjoyed" a TWENTY (yes 20) year run.....SHE WILL BE BACK
The James Randi / Peter Popoff thing is interesting. I feel like we give more leeway to established religion. It seems like it must be harder to take down a man whose followers will make you out to be anti-Christian than a psychic with a small following.

I bet you're right though, if she's dedicated enough, she'll find a way to keep up the scam (after her legal troubles).