Fear of clowns sweeping world

people really are afraid for some reason. I wear a clown pin when i go to work. People see it and are much nicer to me,especially younger 20-35 adults. As far as the idiots scaring people, we had a guy doing it in Texas on Sat night. We scoped out the area from rooftop one weekend to see where he came from. One of the tenants. Next weekend , we baited him with a old lady that lived there. We met him as he came down the drive :) Poof, no more clown problem.

Reactions: Debi and Seahunter
Clown punk without the paint...

martin1.jpg

Reactions: Debi
Why would such a stupid thing catch on to creepy people. I didn't know predators had to keep up with the latest fads.

Why would such a stupid thing catch on to creepy people. I didn't know predators had to keep up with the latest fads.
It appears to be the new "in" thing! :eek::eek::eek: Mokey...make it stop! lol

Reactions: Mokey
people really are afraid for some reason. I wear a clown pin when i go to work. People see it and are much nicer to me,especially younger 20-35 adults. As far as the idiots scaring people, we had a guy doing it in Texas on Sat night. We scoped out the area from rooftop one weekend to see where he came from. One of the tenants. Next weekend , we baited him with a old lady that lived there. We met him as he came down the drive :) Poof, no more clown problem.
I like Sal's solution. Poof, no more clown problem...

Reactions: Mokey