Favorite tea?

SleepyTime tea really knocks me out. Same with valerian root tea. But that stuff smells so bad I have to store it in the garage. :( Add water and it's wonderful tho .:)
For hot tea I'll just buy a sampler pack, and see what I like. I love raspberry iced tea. (Drank a half a gallon already today.)The various green teas are pretty good too.
Arnold Palmer's are good too.:) anything ice cold and lemony.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Black tea all the way. I’ll guzzle that stuff down like it’s nothing

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Thanks for the quiz HJ. I love nearly all teas in all forms (which I've encountered thus far).

The only one that I seem to struggle to enjoy is hibiscus herbal. I really do like floral scents and flavors but there is something off-putting about the beautiful hibiscus' juice. YECK

Thanks for the quiz HJ. I love nearly all teas in all forms (which I've encountered thus far).

The only one that I seem to struggle to enjoy is hibiscus herbal. I really do like floral scents and flavors but there is something off-putting about the beautiful hibiscus' juice. YECK
I'm wary of fermented teas lol! Haven't had too many bad experiences with tea but I've never tried ayahuasca either haha. Heard that stuff makes you vomit pretty hard before the life changing experiences.

Reactions: Charleh
I'm wary of fermented teas lol! Haven't had too many bad experiences with tea but I've never tried ayahuasca either haha. Heard that stuff makes you vomit pretty hard before the life changing experiences.

I’ll take note then HJ as I like my innerds to stay there.