Favorite Halloween Costume

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN COSTUME AS A KID? ARE YOU OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THE MASKS OF SUFFOCATiON AND BLINDNESS AVAILABLE IN THE STORES? LOL

IF YOU GOT TO TRICK OR TREAT THIS YEAR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE?

upload_2018-10-21_19-57-23.jpeg

I certainly recall from my childhood those face-only masks held on with the elastic and the printed satin-like one piece body cover costumes.

My favorite costume would have been the Captain America outfit that I had custom sewn for me when I was 17. It fit me perfectly but I had less than zero body fat. I was skinny as a rail. So rather than looking like a hunky comicbook superhero, I looked more like a straw discarded from some long past 4th of July party.

I grew up in Europe, so we didn't have Halloween. Now I take my kids trick or treating and I just wear my cow onesie. It's got udders, tail and horns, so it totally passes as a costume, plus it's a big hit with the other kids. Everyone's so used to your usual zombies, vampires and superheroes that I hear "MOMMY, LOOK! A COW!!!" all the time :D

I certainly recall from my childhood those face-only masks held on with the elastic and the printed satin-like one piece body cover costumes.

My favorite costume would have been the Captain America outfit that I had custom sewn for me when I was 17. It fit me perfectly but I had less than zero body fat. I was skinny as a rail. So rather than looking like a hunky comicbook superhero, I looked more like a straw discarded from some long past 4th of July party.
I remember those costumes. Every kid had one lol. The masks were awful to wear.

Reactions: Debi