Favorite Art Bell Moment?

My favorite was a interview with Malachi Martin in late 90s..
I recently heard part of that interview again. I'm seeing more and more of what he said was coming, arrive. A bit frightening.

im only 28 but I do believe when I was younger and listening to the show with my grandfather, Art was talking to a former employee of area 51, and the gentleman seemed very upset, and midway through the conversation the show went off air, only to have art return to say in all his years on the air he had never experienced such a thing, correct me if im wrong, but that interview has stuck with me for a loooong time, thanks everyone, excited to be a part of the community, as well as for the return of the latenight legend himself, cheers

Reactions: Debi
im only 28 but I do believe when I was younger and listening to the show with my grandfather, Art was talking to a former employee of area 51, and the gentleman seemed very upset, and midway through the conversation the show went off air, only to have art return to say in all his years on the air he had never experienced such a thing, correct me if im wrong, but that interview has stuck with me for a loooong time, thanks everyone, excited to be a part of the community, as well as for the return of the latenight legend himself, cheers
Welcome to the forum, Maarik! So glad to have you with us! We're sooo excited for Art's return and it's good to see a new generation who can come along for the ride!

OK, people...who was that guest of which Maarik speaks?

Reactions: Maarik
Welcome to the forum, Maarik! So glad to have you with us! We're sooo excited for Art's return and it's good to see a new generation who can come along for the ride!

OK, people...who was that guest of which Maarik speaks?

And welcome to the forum Maarik!

Reactions: Maarik and Debi
Always glad to help! Be sure to join us here on live chat for the party on debut night, Maarik! :) And enjoy exploring the forum. We cover a lot of topics around here you might find of interest.

Always glad to help! Be sure to join us here on live chat for the party on debut night, Maarik! :) And enjoy exploring the forum. We cover a lot of topics around here you might find of interest.
ive had an alarm set for the date and time of the return for quite some time now, haven't figured out exactly what platform ill be using to listen, but one thing is for certain ill be listening :)

Reactions: Debi
Oh dear...just one? OK...let's see here. I think the one that most grabbed my attention was the night of the plane flying over Area 51 with the pilot suddenly going quiet and no more contact. Sat straight up in bed on that one!

But any night JC called in and Art went all devil voice on him was also great! :D
I agree Debi, the area 51 caller had me on the edge of my seat, that will forever live in my memory banks of the greatest art bell moments. I enjoyed all of the Area 51 shows, and especially the cryptozoology shows......fingers crossed that there will be more.

Reactions: Hopeless and Debi