Fairy tales...

With the current economic situation I can see playing the flute and dancing pests out of town being promoted as a cheap enviromentally friendly option, possible endorsed by a dubious doctor of dancestermination theorum. I think people putting up their kids as collateral would be frowned upon though. Hopefully.
Watch Tic Tok...There are kids on there that instead of being used as collateral, maybe a swift kick in the ass lol.

The way things are going, the fairy tales would be 'Canceled' for offending multitudes of Tic Tok influencers. Instead we get hours of brain melting monologue from 'Stand-in-one-spot-and-point guy'. Or 'clown-face-makeup girl' telling us it's racist to describe Jack and Jill without using pronouns lol. Sorry, my apprentice tortures me with these people on a daily basis lol.

Last edited:
img_2_1647734001304.jpg
t1pin.jpg

DURING A RECENT CONVERSATION, THIS QUESTION CAME UP:

What would some fairy tales be like if they took place in the present and included modern technology and culture?

MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS CINDERELLA WOULD BE CALLING UBER INSTEAD OF USING A PUMPKIN COACH, CALLING DCS ON HER STEPMOTHER, AND THE PRINCE WOULD POST THE SHOE ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER TO FIND THE OWNER!

WHAT CHANGES WOULD SHOW UP IN YOUR REMAKE OF A FAIRY TALE?
Romeo and Juliet wouldn't die they would be methed out and end up in different mental health facilities