experiences with touch

Swanny

Reaction score
I had a recent experience where I was just about to go to sleep and had my right index finger pulled. Shortly after I felt circular motions being drawn clockwise on my right palm for about 15 seconds and then counter clockwise for about 30 seconds. I'm not sure what to make of this. First time using any forum online.

Hi Swanny. We talked in PM but let me officially welcome you to the forum.

Questions....any prior or current other paranormal type activity happen before or is this brand new? Do you feel you have any psychic gifts? Anything different going on in your life right now? Is this a new residence? (We ask a lot of questions here to help you figure out what is happeing. Helps us narrow it down a bit.)

Reactions: Lynne
Thank you Debi for welcoming me to the forum and for the questions....I have lived in my apartment for the last 8 years and in the past I have seen 'shadows in the corner of my eye'....this doesnt happen often but a few times in the last year or so and honestly I never felt scared or that whatever it is was 'bad'.

There have been two things that happened a few days ago on Saturday....both were strange but can be explained in some way....but I think there is something definitely going on here.

1. I walked into my building after walking my dog and the elevator door opened automatically. (Someone from an above floor could have pressed the MAIN button), so I did not think too much about this except that it was strange and had never happened before.

2. Also on Saturday, my bedroom door was closed, which is not something I do when I am home. Just at night when I go to sleep. I thought maybe I shut it without thinking, so there is also that possibility.

However, last night was incredibly strange as I was going to sleep. Once I settled in that is when I felt a tug on my finger and then the circling on my palm happened. It was the tug of my finger that first alerted me because it definately wasnt a jerk or reflex but a definite tug....the circling was very light but I was very much alert when it was happening. Again, I wasnt scared.

Also, in the past I've heard whispers but they are so faint I can't make out what is being said....I haven't really kept any record of what I have experienced though.

I'm not sure if i have any gifts in these ways, just that I am very intuitive and empathic....I pick up the emotions of people in my presence.

Reactions: Charleh
OK, as a "bandaid" kind of thing for the night at least, I am going to suggest to you to say the St. Michael's Prayer for protection. This is accepted across the board in many faiths, even those of the Wiccans, to be a prayer of protection. Have to go for the evening, but I do want to give you something to work with tonight.

prayer-to-st-michael.jpg

Reactions: 7Critter
I had a recent experience where I was just about to go to sleep and had my right index finger pulled. Shortly after I felt circular motions being drawn clockwise on my right palm for about 15 seconds and then counter clockwise for about 30 seconds. I'm not sure what to make of this. First time using any forum online.

Welcome Swamy. Debi is right that you might get questioned a lot by our forum participants. We tend to do it in order to get a better, deeper understanding of whatever it is you are sharing with us. My greatest experience is with psychic communications including telepathy, precognitive, and empathy. There are others here who are well versed in spirit and ghost encounters too.

I used to get a scream in my ear while I was sleeping

I’ve experienced this too Armand - maybe on average once every three or four months. One thing that I find interesting about it is that whether it is actually a real or an imagined voice, it certainly does wake me up.

That’s interesting to me because I am a very, very deep sleeper unable to be disturbed by practically nothing. In fact, my sleep is so deep and waking me is so hard that it is sometimes an “issue” with my girlfriend. Sometimes she’ll wake up because of the slightest sound and then try aggressively to wake me to ask me, “...did you hear that?” Which is of course kind of a ridiculous question to ask if you had to beat on me for ten seconds to wake me up to ask the question in the first place!

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Welcome Swanny. I’m suprised that you didn’t jump out of bed! I know if I felt someone touching me and I was alone I’d be running lol. That sounds terribly frightening. Keep us updated on your situation.

I’ve experienced this too Armand - maybe on average once every three or four months. One thing that I find interesting about it is that whether it is actually a real or an imagined voice, it certainly does wake me up.

That’s interesting to me because I am a very, very deep sleeper unable to be disturbed by practically nothing. In fact, my sleep is so deep and waking me is so hard that it is sometimes an “issue” with my girlfriend. Sometimes she’ll wake up because of the slightest sound and then try aggressively to wake me to ask me, “...did you hear that?” Which is of course kind of a ridiculous question to ask if you had to beat on me for ten seconds to wake me up to ask the question in the first place!
I actually wake up a lot to something screaming my gov’t name. No idea why to this day.

Thank you for the prayer Debi, I will use this.
Despite some of the rather frightening tales above, let me reasurre you that I don't feel you are in any danger right now, Swanny. Most paranormal activity is very subtle, just as you described. Little things happen that leave us wondering, "Did that just happen?" Sometimes it can actually be someone who has passed who is coming by just to let you know they are watching over you.

Shadows and touching can often be controlled with the prayer I gave you and a good smudging. Smudging involves using white sage and allowing the smoke to permeate the home while prayers are said. I've also had success in flat out "ordering" the entity to not touch or intrude. It's called taking back your home. You let it know it is your home and it does not have your permission to touch you, scare you, or to otherwise do things like closing doors or moving things. I know it can feel rather silly talking to thin air, but that is where I would start. Let it know it's YOUR space, and these are your boundaries for it.

I'm of the "start with the easy stuff" before moving on to other interventions crowd. If activity amps up, you may need some clergy intervention for help. Try my other suggestions first and see what happens. If the activity doesn't stop or gets worse, I'll guide you from there.

Reactions: 7Critter