Experience quitting smoking cigarettes

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
Hello PF, my New Years resolution and my wife's is to stop smoking cigarettes. The first 3 days are always the worst. For those of you who have quit what helped you? Gum? Nicotine gum? Exercise?

I am confident I can quit. I plan on calling on archangels, oracles, and animal spirits to help give me the strength to face this challenge.

Happy New Years.

Hello PF, my New Years resolution and my wife's is to stop smoking cigarettes. The first 3 days are always the worst. For those of you who have quit what helped you? Gum? Nicotine gum? Exercise?

I am confident I can quit. I plan on calling on archangels, oracles, and animal spirits to help give me the strength to face this challenge.

Happy New Years.
Nicottene lozenges. Use the generic ones...much cheaper. And use the large ones, not the minis. More people are able to do it with this approach than any other.

Then you need something ELSE to do with your hands. Have a "go to" object when you just need to "hold" something in your fingers. I've heard a pen is a good replacement object.

God bless you and may the angels snatch them away from you if you reach for one.

I’ve never smoked so I can’t advise, but I’m cheering you on. Way to go