Exorcisms...Priest says cases getting darker

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Oregon priest performs exorcisms: ‘Cases are getting darker’

Oregon priest performs exorcisms: ‘Cases are getting darker’
Oregon
KOIN 6 News met with Archbishop James Cloud on the day he performed an exorcism on a tormented man

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — For most people, tales of exorcisms are nothing more than blockbuster movies or scary stories that incite nightmares.

Paranormal possessions are the focus of the all-new TV drama, “Evil.” The psychological mystery on CBS pits science against religion, investigating unexplained mysteries like supposed hauntings and miracles.

But as otherworldly as it may seem, some people see an exorcism as a last-ditch effort to heal something that’s having a very real effect on their lives.

Archbishop-James-Cloud.jpg

Archbishop James Cloud at a church in Golden, Oregon, Sept. 25, 2019. (KOIN)
James Cloud has made it part of his life’s work.

“If I hadn’t seen half the stuff I’ve seen in life, I wouldn’t believe it, either — until it actually happens,” he said.

The Medford-based religious leader and licensed counselor has performed hundreds of exorcisms.

“It was pretty much thrust on me because I’ve had the sight since I was 4,” Cloud explained.

He’s a notable presence in any room. His black cowboy hat and wooden toolbox will catch your eye before you notice his collar.

We spent an afternoon with him in Golden, Oregon. It’s an old mining town near Grants Pass, rumored to be quite haunted. Cloud said he holds training classes there for people who want to connect and communicate with the other side.

Full story at site

Everything is ramping up. There is a reality that most of us are totally unaware of and unfortunately, won't realize it until it happens. There is good and there is evil. While everyone may not know it, just about everyone can feel it.

Everything is moving on a path to who knows where, and I think something is about to change. The increasing demonic activity is a sure sign of this.

Reactions: Fizz and Debi
Everything is ramping up. There is a reality that most of us are totally unaware of and unfortunately, won't realize it until it happens. There is good and there is evil. While everyone may not know it, just about everyone can feel it.

Everything is moving on a path to who knows where, and I think something is about to change. The increasing demonic activity is a sure sign of this.
Hi, and official welcome, Silver. I agree with you and you will see on many threads here this expressed. I've been at this a very long time and just in the past two years there has been a big uptick in the Darkness.

Reactions: Fizz