Examples of Mandela effect

My one and only Mandela effect experience (that I'm absolutely certain of) (and even that, not 100%)...anyone seen the Bond film "Moonraker"? The scene where jaws meets the little blond girl...he smiles at her...she smiles back, revealing a mouhtful of braces...matching his metallic maw. Except....not. Apparently she no longer has braces, or never did...(!?!)

If.....IF....I HAD to come up with a prosaic explanation for this (and many other Mandelas) at gunpoint, it would be this: We watched that scene, and FULLY EXPECTED the girl to have braces. It was such an obvious gimmick, that when it failed to materialize, we went over it and over it in our minds, wondering how the hell a Hollywood director - heck, ANYONE with half a brain - could miss that opportunity! We pictured her having braces in our mind's eye so much and so often, that THAT became "reality" for us, to the point that it encroached on our memory of the scene, and emblazoned itself thereon.

In fact, I think now I'll go with this. After all, the "alternative" (see what I did there?) is that we crossed from a universe in which the director remembered to stick braces on her, into a universe in which he simply forgot, or didn't think of it at all. And if he thought of it one universe, why wouldn't he think of it in all of them?
The girl had braces for sure. Time has changed. Good to see you back on the forum.

I Remember almost every one of those time glitches as being different than today. In my opinion time has changed but our memories have not. The Mandella death was the one that brought our attention to it because it was too well known. I do recall someone producing a record album or movie cover that didn't get caught in the timeline clean up and was proof things were different. No one is going to convince me that Darth Vader didn't say "Luke, I am your father". There are some others that raeally get me, but I will leave it at I TOTALLY BELIEVE OUR REALITY HAS CHANGED.

No one is going to convince me that Darth Vader didn't say "Luke, I am your father".
Does anybody have a VHS recorded scene of what Darth Vader said or the Moonraker girl braces scene? Does the evidence disappear and get altered or does it remain the same but only on the VHS?

Does anybody have a VHS recorded scene of what Darth Vader said or the Moonraker girl braces scene? Does the evidence disappear and get altered or does it remain the same but only on the VHS?
From what I’ve heard on the topic, all the evidence changes. There seems to be an occasional miss and people claim they have physical evidence.

From what I’ve heard on the topic, all the evidence changes. There seems to be an occasional miss and people claim they have physical evidence.
I have seen this. There's a guy who has an old flip-phone, and when you point it's camera at the Berenstain Bears, by golly, it shows the Berenstein Bears! I don't know how he's doing that, but either he's a genius or time really has changed!

Reactions: Lynne
I have seen this. There's a guy who has an old flip-phone, and when you point it's camera at the Berenstain Bears, by golly, it shows the Berenstein Bears! I don't know how he's doing that, but either he's a genius or time really has changed!
It is just my opinion, but I do believe things have changed. There is so many examples, it is hard not to notice it now.

We urgently need to get our hands on his flip-phone or at least try using other flip-phones the same way to solve the mystery of it all.

Reactions: Lynne