Evidence of Lost Ancient Societies

I have been on the civilization-is-far-older-then-we-are-told bandwagon for some time now. It'd be nice if scientists, academia, whatever admits this 100%. We are finding evidence all over the planet to support this. People weren't dumb. They didn't hang in caves eating tree bark forever. How many stories were passed down through generations of 'times before'. I always believed there is a large chunk of human history that has been lost, destroyed or even perhaps erased. Is it really that much of a stretch to believe that? Nope. Is it a stretch to believe history repeats itself? Absolutely not.

Reactions: Lynne and crux
I am waiting for more information to come out about this. There are a few docs about this released by Ocean X. The initial sonar ping release caused a UFO ruckus, but later findings show this may be a sunken structure. Even later findings show it may be part of a larger complex, submerged below the Baltic Sea.

The silliness of some studies always amazes me. They are trying to link jewelry worn by people 34,000 years ago to some cultural meaning. First, I don't think it is very important and 2nd it is obvious to any woman that it is for decorating oneself. It seems to be in our nature. It can depict status or clans, but overall people like to adorn themselves and will use what is available. The article kind of poo poos the Genetic testing as being as important and relied upon too much. I have to say I disagree and think that DNA testing tells a greater story than what jewelry someone was wearing and why. Anyway, maybe I am being too hard on the scientists trying to spend their grant money.

Reactions: Selectric
I have been on the civilization-is-far-older-then-we-are-told bandwagon for some time now. It'd be nice if scientists, academia, whatever admits this 100%. We are finding evidence all over the planet to support this. People weren't dumb. They didn't hang in caves eating tree bark forever. How many stories were passed down through generations of 'times before'. I always believed there is a large chunk of human history that has been lost, destroyed or even perhaps erased. Is it really that much of a stretch to believe that? Nope. Is it a stretch to believe history repeats itself? Absolutely not.
I totally agree. When the bible talks about the earth only being a few thousand years old, I consider it to mean "this" earth age or rise of society on the planet is that old. I think survivors have rebuilt societies many times over.

Reactions: Selectric
I am waiting for more information to come out about this. There are a few docs about this released by Ocean X. The initial sonar ping release caused a UFO ruckus, but later findings show this may be a sunken structure. Even later findings show it may be part of a larger complex, submerged below the Baltic Sea.
This was very interesting and one I hadn't heard of. It sure looked like a spaceship when I first saw it. I was glad that the investigation found it to be of earthly materials. It would be a way for the Ocean X company to get donations if they faked the results, but that could be proven over time and ruin them, so I am doubting that theory. The fact that it drains energy and effects tech equipment is the same thing that happens at other weird sights like Skin Walker ranch, is this type of area somehow from a similar history or source. It is super strange, and I hope we get more information on it in the future.