Ever wanted a crash course on sacred geometry?

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
The original video was published by Spirit science but it seems that the original isn't on that channel anymore.

Anyhow, this video is what got me interested in reading up on sacred geometry in the first place. The host covers a lot about the subject but as he says in the video, he's barely skimming the surface.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
A very good topic, Charleh. Thank you for adding it. :) I've heard several shows about it and it is fascinating. Clyde Lewis has featured this topic several times on Ground Zero.

A very good topic, Charleh. Thank you for adding it. :) I've heard several shows about it and it is fascinating. Clyde Lewis has featured this topic several times on Ground Zero.

Clyde Lewis and Ground Zero are almost always interesting....

Reactions: Debi
The original video was published by Spirit science but it seems that the original isn't on that channel anymore.

Anyhow, this video is what got me interested in reading up on sacred geometry in the first place. The host covers a lot about the subject but as he says in the video, he's barely skimming the surface.

"The Chinese art of Feng Shui has recently given many Westerners a vocabulary by which to address the multi-faceted relationship between living environment, energy, and health. Sacred Geometry is one element of the Feng Shui vocabulary which has been consciously utilized in living spaces all over the world for millennia."

Reactions: Debi and Charleh
"The Chinese art of Feng Shui has recently given many Westerners a vocabulary by which to address the multi-faceted relationship between living environment, energy, and health. Sacred Geometry is one element of the Feng Shui vocabulary which has been consciously utilized in living spaces all over the world for millennia."
I'll add that to my reading list! Thanks

Reactions: Debi and NobleHouse
Is that a podcast we ever have on live chat?