Enough is enough.

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
So our brand new kitten Roxy seems to be doing exactly everything that we don’t…. want her to do. We know, we know, “kitten growing pains”. Scratching on things, randomly biting she’s not exhibiting traits that a true Siamese would have. She hides in a small crawl space under / beside the dishwasher and sometimes wont come out. I know, cats love to hide. She also has a rotten habit of biting live, electric lines for the computer, etc. She still manages to walk all over the bar where we fix our food. I have removed her about 800 x. Shes not getting it. Also not very affectionate for a Siamese. No, that’s a lie. She’s super friendly when I feed her. Sigh. I have had to cover types of chairs with aluminum foil, double stick, tape, cotton swabs with lemon extract on it and cover the seats with mothballs and out those bar chairs in the front room… where they are not doing the bar any good. This is retarded. I finally had enough. We want our house back. Sadly, she’s not a good fit for us. She has to go….

Attachments

• IMG_4582.jpeg
    IMG_4582.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
sorry its not working out, pets are a responsibility that we have to make changes for. if ya have pets youre gonna have hair everywhere, fight fleas constantly, extra dust and dander to clean...... and a whole lot of torn up furniture and scratched up walls. and it may or may not end after the puppy/kitten stage....lol..... you have to sacrifice week long vacations (or take them with ya if possible...lol) just a lot of sacrifices and life changes to make, but it has to be done, they rely on us for all their needs and comforts... they come first...if that isnt possible then its best to find them a better home....good luck

sorry its not working out, pets are a responsibility that we have to make changes for. if ya have pets youre gonna have hair everywhere, fight fleas constantly, extra dust and dander to clean...... and a whole lot of torn up furniture and scratched up walls. and it may or may not end after the puppy/kitten stage....lol..... you have to sacrifice week long vacations (or take them with ya if possible...lol) just a lot of sacrifices and life changes to make, but it has to be done, they rely on us for all their needs and comforts... they come first...if that isnt possible then its best to find them a better home....good luck
Well aware of all that.......Hurricane Ida killed my 16 year old cat 2 years ago. I will have to disagree with you on one point. When its all said and done, they do not come first. We do. We are the humans. Top of the chain. We have to work. We have to pay the bills to keep them going. I know what you are saying tho. I get it. They depend on us for food, water, shelter, everything. But like I said, Our happiness comes first.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric
Garnet recently had to make the decision to rehome a cat as well. It's a difficult decision, but in the end, if the fit isn't right then we are simply the "holding" home until their forever home is found. I've had two dogs over the years that were bad fits for our household. I made sure they got to someone who could meet their needs and let them go with love to the humans who could provide them the space and type of home they needed.

Garnet recently had to make the decision to rehome a cat as well. It's a difficult decision, but in the end, if the fit isn't right then we are simply the "holding" home until their forever home is found. I've had two dogs over the years that were bad fits for our household. I made sure they got to someone who could meet their needs and let them go with love to the humans who could provide them the space and type of home they needed.
Thank you for that. She just randomly bit Stac 10 mins ago. Shes on her way out.

She is just being a cat; they all have different personalities. I personally have never given up on a pet, when I adopt them, they are my family. I do agree if someone cannot make it work it is better for the animal to be rehomed. Siamese cats are very smart and require a lot of stimulation and attention, if they don't get it, they will create it. Your kitten is still little and hopefully will move on with a new home smoothly. I am sad for you all.