Emotional Drainage

Heather

She's a haunted witch
Reaction score
Where do I start? It's been some time since I've had negative entities messing with me. Now, I've been dealing with emotional drainage and "knowing" they're there. They've calmed down a lot, but it's like their trying to regain more energy and they're waiting to interact with me again.

It's been some time since I've been online. How is everyone?

Where do I start? It's been some time since I've had negative entities messing with me. Now, I've been dealing with emotional drainage and "knowing" they're there. They've calmed down a lot, but it's like their trying to regain more energy and they're waiting to interact with me again.

It's been some time since I've been online. How is everyone?

Good to see you back Heather. Thank you too for your post on my sleeping events.

If you have been gone for as long as I perceive based on your last posts, we have had a couple of others join us in the meantime who have reported possible issues of paranormal attachments.

Reactions: Charleh
Hey Heather, good to have you back. Im gonna have to look back at your older threads since it’s been a while, but how’s it going with handling the presences?

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Heather. Good to read ya. Sorry your having problems with these things. Have you tried the usual shielding , and cleansing ? If I recall you know how to do this? What have you been doing so far to keep things at bay?

Lynne, I haven't been doing anything intentional to keep "them" at bay. Since this post, the emotional drainage has gone away, but I've been noticing the occasional knocking, noise, tapping and my cats freaking out.

I haven't cleansed or anything yet because I honestly don't feel the need to. I feel like I'm dealing with an angry entity, or something of the sort. If it was, in fact, demonic I'm sure my experiences would be more severe. The only major experience I've had so far is that growling I heard right after I caught the EVP (posted in another thread). Also, that masculine entity that I've mentioned before that was laying next to me in bed staring at me (but 'it' did nothing more than stare).

However, nothing has touched me aggressively. But, I have been touched before. Light, feather-like, finger tips brushing my arms, hair, neck, feet and legs.

I do feel like I'm dealing with more than one. I say that because one feels more loving or motherly, while the other reminds me of an angry old man. I have been told in the past that a man had a heart attack and died in my house, but I never confirmed this story from a credible source.

Also, my grandmother is here. She passed away Feb 28 of this year. I will hear her speaking to me and I will catch myself responding to her, without thinking about what I'm doing. I don't think she always sticks around, but she does show up every now and then. I've been wanting to try to have an EVP session with her, but every time I try I get emotional (as it's still fresh and she and I were very close).

So, I'm actually afraid of doing any kind of cleansing until I know for sure what or who I'm dealing with, I also don't want to accidentally get rid of my grandmother. I know that may seem crazy, but having this kind of contact with her has saved me from an extreme breakdown.

At some point I think your grandma is going to need something from you. Spirits don’t call out to people usually unless there’s something they need. Closure, sending you a message, or they need help crossing over. I think at some point you two will have to go your separate ways.

I respect your decision to do nothing at the moment, but when you’re good and ready, do what you gotta do.

I believe that the cleansing only clears negative energy

I believe that the cleansing only clears negative energy
Depends on how you do it. I’ve sensed how sometimes you’ll just clear everything out. Like a clean slate.

I feel it can be said, negativity is anything that promotes inharmony.
Although not attractive in its own nature, one thing is sure, negativity is highly attracted to other negative activity.
If my heart is harbouring any inharmonious thought or feeling, this could be fertile ground to which other negativity might be attracted.
It sometimes happens, without knowing it, we unconsciously pick up negative thoughts or emotions, simply by being close to someone who is experiencing such thoughts or emotions. If that person happens to be a powerful personality, it's easy for the unconscious mind to take on board these impressions.

If I am able to recognise negativity dwelling within my own heart and find a way to neutralize it. any other negativity I have picked up loses its vitality and falls away by itself.

I'm not suggesting anything specific here, just hoping to illuminate something that is possibly out of sight,
Thanks for reading this, I have enjoyed reading your comments, xx